• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think there is a good chance you’re right. I know people say “well he’ll get the cup final” but if Levy thinks we haven’t a hope in the final with Jose, he’ll pull the trigger. It could be our last chance of getting European football.

THe problem is that winning the Carabao doesnt get you Europa League any more, its the garbage thing below the Europa - the Conference thing, which is mainly for smaller nations.

The reason I think Levy would act is that he won't want to see 2 months of chaos with the clubs name being dragged through the mud. It'll be rubbish for our image and attacting sponsors

I think if he loses tonight or the performance is abject again, he's gone
Villa are no mugs* if he wins attritionally having made a couple of changes whilst missing Son I think Levy will wait. But it’s all on the result as we’ve seen little to show progress throughout the season imo

Edit * big plus no Grealish though!

Hmm I can't decide if that is a "massive shake up" or "hardly any shake up at all".

Can someone with a memory geniunely scour the squad and work out who has been dropped.

I was hoping to see something mahooosive like Bale/Toby/Dele dropped from the whole squad, a bit of drama... hmm.

THe problem is that winning the Carabao doesnt get you Europa League any more, its the garbage thing below the Europa - the Conference thing, which is mainly for smaller nations.

The reason I think Levy would act is that he won't want to see 2 months of chaos with the clubs name being dragged through the mud. It'll be rubbish for our image and attacting sponsors

Christ didn’t realise that. Didn’t even know there was another competition below the Europa.

Hmm I can't decide if that is a "massive shake up" or "hardly any shake up at all".

Can someone with a memory geniunely scour the squad and work out who has been dropped.

I was hoping to see something mahooosive like Bale/Toby/Dele dropped from the whole squad, a bit of drama... hmm.

Doherty out of the squad
Winks out of the squad
Aurier (unless the illness thing is true)
Toby (unless the illness thing is true)

Line-up looks a bit imbalanced and thrown together

Happy stat copied and pasted from the Grauniad:

Spurs have picked up 21 points in their last 17 games - and were eliminated from the FA Cup and Europe. Of those 17 games, in the seven games that have been against the current top 10 we have picked up 0 (zero) points.

Christ didn’t realise that. Didn’t even know there was another competition below the Europa.

I only realised it this week. It was approved 3 years ago apparently, but next season is the first season

The major leagues have 1 spot (their lowest qualifier, so generally 6th placed, but carabao for Eng)
Then you get things like the 4th team in Belgium, Russia and places like that
Then lots more from even weaker leagues

If we qualify for it we shold field our U23s and squad players who need game time for match fitness. No first choice players

Doherty out of the squad
Winks out of the squad
Aurier (unless the illness thing is true)
Toby (unless the illness thing is true)
Ta Ad-Rock.

I assume Doherty and Winks were taken into the woods out the back of the training ground and shot. Useless.

The first 3 minutes will be MASSIVELY interesting and tell us a huge amount.

Do we rip into them and play and move and make sprints or do we just jog around and mark space and let them play. That tells us whether the players want Mou Mou to succeed or not.

Whatever happens, we will collapse after 60 minutes from tiredness. Clearly LoCelso cannot play for long. So we will see subs and will be troubled later on after 120 mins.

I just turned the TV on and it is Jamie Redknapp and Paul Merson. Jesus Christ.

Excited to see Kane and Vini line up together. Have to be a little patient with Vini. But I think they have potential together.

Back