• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids

Yep - there is no reason to hide it...

We actually do have a new game tomorrow. :tongueout:

Dont really know what our best eleven is at the moment, but some rotation is clearly needed after 120 draining minutes in Croatia.

Would go with:

Lloris

Tanganga - Alderweireld - Rodon - Reguilon

Højbjerg - Ndombele

Bale - Lucas - Bergwijn

Kane

Do we have to play again?? Can’t this season just be ... over ...

It is over for a lot of our players.

Dele, Bergwijn, Sissoko, Winks, Dier, Doherty, Davies, Hart, Vinicius probably won't start a competitive club game until August at the earliest. With some of those not in their national teams, there's no football at all for them til August.

If per Lloris' comments the atmosphere in the squad was crap before the Zagreb game, the above fact must just be making it even worse now

Play the Under23's and bench majority who played mid-week. Don't want to turn-up for a European night? Then feck off thinking you can play in the Prem.

An ass whooping, 10-1 Villain's

It is over for a lot of our players.

Dele, Bergwijn, Sissoko, Winks, Dier, Doherty, Davies, Hart, Vinicius probably won't start a competitive club game until August at the earliest. With some of those not in their national teams, there's no football at all for them til August.

If per Lloris' comments the atmosphere in the squad was crap before the Zagreb game, the above fact must just be making it even worse now

The season is over, there is no logic in playing “our best team” now, we know what they can do*, it’s time to give others a run and pick the team based on who is fully fit.

*Bottle it massively in all 4 competitions.

Meh, even if some of the players try hard tomorrow, it won't last.
They will soon start to half-arse it and we'll be back to square one.
Spurs are relentlessly pointless.
We need some massive changes, not merely pulling our socks up a little.

If I was Jose I'd be tempted to sit the whole squad down and make them watch all the tinkle taking videos we have been sent by our mates...

The latest one I've seen is our 'friends' at AFTV celebrating our demise...

The players might then truly realise how much of a joke we have become..

Almost 2 days after the game I am still angry and dreading tomorrow's game... I usually have a nice routine on Sunday where I go for a long walk to get the paper, then do some wights, Sunday roast, a little nap, a few beers and read the paper while listening to music - usually the John Leech soul show..

A very pleasant day which will then be totally ruined by the football team I love...

COYS...

We haven't beaten a team that was as high as 9th when we played them all season so this was always going to a be tough one for us, even before the fallout from the Zagreb game.

Back