• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

I think we will have Jose til the summer, then the rebuild starts. Not sure who the ideal candidate is, the Red Bull men could be worth a punt, Parker has got Fulham playing well, but this is a completely different job.

We look clueless, i still don't know what our game plan is. Players not as good as we, or they for that matter, think so may be not able to put Jose's plan (if there is one) in to action. If this is the case, a decent manager would realise this and try something else. It was predictable watching tonight, a slow mo car crash. If it is the players not following Jose's instruction, most of the buck stops with the players, but i also think it is a consequence of the players being scared of making a mistake and playing with fear, which is partly due to the manager.

If we had seen progress, or at least not the same crap, i would say give Jose more time, but it has been bad for too long. We gave Poch time when he came in as we could see what he was trying to do, so i think we would give a new man time to implement his ideas. Jose has got lucky to last this long as no fans

Tuchel, I reckon he’d leave the Chavs to come here, purely on the fact if the backing that ENIC/Levy would give him.

Hahaha...good one!
We missed thaty boat sadly, but it's a reminder of what a new coach can do to a team to increase morale, set up new tactics etc.

I'm sure loads were saying how lopsided Chelsea's squad before he got there..look at them now. And we have better strikers imo..sigh..

Hahaha...good one!
We missed thaty boat sadly, but it's a reminder of what a new coach can do to a team to increase morale, set up new tactics etc.

I'm sure loads were saying how lopsided Chelsea's squad before he got there..look at them now. And we have better strikers imo..sigh..

We might have better strikers but our defenders and midfielders are a fcuk load worse.

Which, again, shows how poor the coaching is.

I don’t think you can coach a PL footballer to pass a ball, that’s firmware by that point, a decade of deep muscle memory. Performance is dictated by mental state.

Is some of that down to coaching, of course it is, but a lot of it is down to the player too.

I think we will have Jose til the summer, then the rebuild starts. Not sure who the ideal candidate is, the Red Bull men could be worth a punt, Parker has got Fulham playing well, but this is a completely different job.

We look clueless, i still don't know what our game plan is. Players not as good as we, or they for that matter, think so may be not able to put Jose's plan (if there is one) in to action. If this is the case, a decent manager would realise this and try something else. It was predictable watching tonight, a slow mo car crash. If it is the players not following Jose's instruction, most of the buck stops with the players, but i also think it is a consequence of the players being scared of making a mistake and playing with fear, which is partly due to the manager.

If we had seen progress, or at least not the same crap, i would say give Jose more time, but it has been bad for too long. We gave Poch time when he came in as we could see what he was trying to do, so i think we would give a new man time to implement his ideas. Jose has got lucky to last this long as no fans

Lose on the week-end will probably be a bridge too far. International break is rather infamous for manager changes.

If he can win a few on the bounce in the league, we will probably see it out till end of season or at least cup final.

Lose something like 2 or 3 out of next 5, gone.

Back