• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

So while I agree

- Chelsea has thrown hundreds of millions at the team
- Tuchel has made a good steady start, but nothing stunning (a fair bit of draws)
- The issue Jose has is the freshness/attitude of the players, not the these are my players

That's the issue with evaluating the squad, it this squad better than the results suggest? = absolutely

Individually good? = yes, as a team? = not good enough

Lloris, Toby, Dier, Winks, Davies, Sissoko, Dele probably are on that edge of here too long, plus could be potentially upgraded.

I can only imagine how you'd paint things if Jose had won 9 out of 13 games in an unbeaten run. It seems you shift your standards when talking about our manager and comparing to others.

The fact is Tuchel is one of a number of coaches outperforming Jose in this league. I'm pretty sure you don't really rate Klopp, Rodgers, Arteta and a few others like Solksjaer, yet they are all seemingly getting more out of their players than what Jose is getting out of ours. Do they all have better squads?

That's a fine way to use those words. I'm suggesting it's maybe possible people can use different definitions for words than you do.

Sacramento not knowing what he means when using a single word, and the players that work with him day in day out not knowing either doesn't seem like the most likely explanation to me. The level of incompetence this would imply is staggering. Should be sacked immediately if true level of incompetence.

The absurdity of the situation if true... We're massively underperforming in the NLD. Our assistant is shouting words he himself doesn't understand to players that don't know what he means when he shouts it. Our once top level manager stands next to him, oblivious to the fact that his assistant doesn't know what the football term he's using means and that the players doesn't know what he means either.

I would ask you from a different angle: what have you seen over the last year or so that makes you think this 'absurd situation' is NOT true?

Fair point; i'd say if you are going to hire a manager that has shown himself to be a chequebook manager, then you'd better back him with the money he's used to having to perform what he has does/has done.

No point getting in Jose and pretending you still have prime Pochettino when he was getting the team to perform more than the sum of its parts. Simple lunacy. Or delusion. Or both.

Levy is imho the best chairman we could have.
If he has a weakness then it's the way we seem to change managers with no thought about the current situation.
We almost go for the exact opposite of the guy being replaced, there's little continuity.
Baffles me tbh.

so we have a lot of different players playing today but we're playing the same as usual... how can this be anyone else's fault but Jose's?

How many performances like this haven't we seen over the years under multiple different managers? Something is rotten at this club and nobody seems to be able to fix it. As soon as the pressure is on we fold.

Its an easy line to trot out but the players change and there is nothing cultural about the club

He needs to go

Back