• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Went missing yesterday.
Yep
Don’t worry though
This week he be leaving us for (insert team here)
The when we win Thursday nothing will be said, and when we win next Sunday it will be Spurs are back in and on it and no Kane comments again other than superlatives

Some so quick to complain that Kane 'went missing' but you have to give credit to Arsenal, they starved him of possession. And as mentioned before even when he 'goes missing' he still has a goal disallowed and strikes the post.

Seems Kane is now the victim of his own success. That was his 44th appearance for club and country this season but he's simply not allowed an average performance. Fail to score and he'll get hammered.

Fortunately he's the type who won't take too much notice of petty criticism like that because otherwise he would surely have decided by now, 'you know what, I might just as well double my salary elsewhere and collect a few big trophies into the bargain.'

Some so quick to complain that Kane 'went missing' but you have to give credit to Arsenal, they starved him of possession. And as mentioned before even when he 'goes missing' he still has a goal disallowed and strikes the post.

Seems Kane is now the victim of his own success. That was his 44th appearance for club and country this season but he's simply not allowed an average performance. Fail to score and he'll get hammered.

Fortunately he's the type who won't take too much notice of petty criticism like that because otherwise he would surely have decided by now, 'you know what, I might just as well double my salary elsewhere and collect a few big trophies into the bargain.'
Kane is a Spurs fan and BIG game player
He is also our real captain
The issue is when he doesn’t play, we don’t play
The guys that key to us

Too many games and he obviously still worried about the ankle (pulled out another challenge quite obviously yesterday).

He's allowed a bad day at the office, the issue was too many others chose the same fudging day.

Went missing for sure but as others have said he looked knackered, the injury the other night may have something to do with it.

a mistake to have him on the pitch then

I'm pro Jose, (Pro-Se?), but you have to be ruthless in the PL, fitness and athleticism are the most important factors, he can't have favourites, that's what did for his predecessor

Went missing for sure but as others have said he looked knackered, the injury the other night may have something to do with it.

I agree, he looks knackered, but he needs to learn to manage himself better.
He shouldn't be playing every minute of every game.
I think he's doing it to break records, fine, but records will be broken, no one can take medals away from you.

Two minutes before Lamela was sent off he went flying in two footed on somebody and could easily have been booked... Harry was right next to him and as far as i saw on the TV Harry never said a word to him...

He should have been screaming at him to calm down and not get sent off but nothing... Such a warning would, or should, be given at any level of football and as a gobby so and so i have given many such gonad*ings..

Somebody has just mentioned Harry should be captain... i dont overly disagree but that was not evidence of a Captain/leaders behaviour... Nobody else said a word either...

I did mention this point in the main match thread and i think its just pathetic..

a mistake to have him on the pitch then

I'm pro Jose, (Pro-Se?), but you have to be ruthless in the PL, fitness and athleticism are the most important factors, he can't have favourites, that's what did for his predecessor

I agree, he looks knackered, but he needs to learn to manage himself better.
He shouldn't be playing every minute of every game.
I think he's doing it to break records, fine, but records will be broken, no one can take medals away from you.

I would agree with both of these, i know he is so important to us but IF he is playing injured he is not doing himself or us any good.

Back