• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Scumball Wanderers***

Not sure how you can blame mourinho today apart from Doherty the selection was spot the subs have been spot on.

Players only have themselves to blame only started playing on the 80 min mark

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
We clearly decided to sit off them in the first half as opposed to Arsenal who pressed up high. Their tactical approach worked, ours didn't. That is on the coach.

The manager should be ashamed of himself. I know the game ebbs and flows based on what happens during it but we were fudging abominable until Lamela went off. Then we fudging dominate?

Toby, Dav and Moura were brilliant. I won’t get in to who was brick.

@milo Sanchez although Moura was a close second.

Blame for this goes to the manager. Shambolic performance for 70 mins and we lost to a poor Woolwich side who looked like crumbling whenever we got near their defence.

FT 1-2. A truly truly abysmal performance. Thoroughly poor from all our top players. Thoroughly gutless and gutting.

GHod the fudging entrenched, snide polarisation on here is nauseating. Sadly reflective of society as a whole, I’m so sick of it. fudge football, fudge the internet, and fudge this tribal close-minded human nature.

Lamala's goal deserved a better result. Agree Mourinho hasn't got the balance right between defence and attack; and more he hasn't managed to get us more confident in beating the press.

But the scrum pegged us in, played well first half, and we weren't able to impose ourselves. Second half they tired and we had the best chances. The ref, Lamela and Sanchez didn't help our cause in the end.

@AdamB was it, today's performance shows why we also need another CM as well as a CB.

Back