• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Virtual Reality

The Oculus Go doesn't need cables, but it isn't really any more powerful than the average smartphone..

Still love mine for watching movies in bed for example, and some of the games aren't bad. Better/more interactive games on the PS though. Would love to try beat saber.

The Oculus Go doesn't need cables, but it isn't really any more powerful than the average smartphone..

Still love mine for watching movies in bed for example, and some of the games aren't bad. Better/more interactive games on the PS though. Would love to try beat saber.
What type of movies?

Sorry for doing a Chich here and zombie threading....

Anyone have an Oculus Quest 2?

My son's after one for his birthday. I've read good reviews but they're all from tech reviewers and their experience will always differ from real world.

Sorry for doing a Chich here and zombie threading....

Anyone have an Oculus Quest 2?

My son's after one for his birthday. I've read good reviews but they're all from tech reviewers and their experience will always differ from real world.

got one. upgraded from go. so in that context i think it's brilliant.

also, tbh i don't play any games. just use it to watch err adult stuff...it's not tethered to the pc so that helps.

got one. upgraded from go. so in that context i think it's brilliant.

also, tbh i don't play any games. just use it to watch err adult stuff...it's not tethered to the pc so that helps.
I think my son's a bit young for that. Never tried vr pr0n, is it any good?

I think my son's a bit young for that. Never tried vr pr0n, is it any good?

great fun... there are even scripts that link the videos to "devices" that simulate/stimulate etc

loads of games for kids/teens as i understand. very good device to start off with. also pricing for headset is competitive. will need to have a FB account and buy games as most are not free.

Why's that? I never did sign up to the insidious creeping FB monster. I assume Scara also does not, as a self-professed off-gridder
I have an account - pretty much purely for the "I see the poors are into car ownership now" group.

Why's that? I never did sign up to the insidious creeping FB monster. I assume Scara also does not, as a self-professed off-gridder

FB owns Oculus. and despite huge protests have mandated users have a FB acct to consolidate use across their platforms. a pain i know but honestly don't care if Zuck wants to watch me fap off via the quest's cameras :)

FB owns Oculus. and despite huge protests have mandated users have a FB acct to consolidate use across their platforms. a pain i know but honestly don't care if Zuck wants to watch me fap off via the quest's cameras :)
That's what temp-mail.org is for isn't it?

Gosh, just imagine as VR usage grows, Zuck will be watching 1bn people jacking and jilling off every night, on a thousand monitor screens in his 'Batcave', his grey lizard eyes darting hither and yon.

Gosh, just imagine as VR usage grows, Zuck will be watching 1bn people jacking and jilling off every night, on a thousand monitor screens in his 'Batcave', his grey lizard eyes darting hither and yon.
That's why they invented covid.
Don't tell them I told you. I think they're following me.

I've had an Oculus Rift for a couple of years now. It's excellent for 3D modeling and stuff like that. So much fun and very intuitive. I still don't really like it for gaming though.

Back