• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

It does seem confidence has played a part, which may have increased through training with our group - suddenly I realise why we bought Doherty another Jose masterstroke :D

Confidence at this level is huge. It’s what makes or breaks players when they get their chance
Peter crouch talked about Ledley in one of his podcasts abs said we all knew he would make it, but it came down to him putting in a big performance in his debut to build his confidence in himself
players are human and need that extra edge
Is there a more confident player in world sport than Ronaldo??? I doubt it

Zlatan says hello. Then he commands you to bow before him.

do you mean Rodon???
Ha no, I meant Doherty as in he would be facing him in training, but in my haste for a quick gag I realise that was a mistake, as it would be Davies or Reggie opposite him :D

Rodon I’m still hoping to see a bit more of, think he looks good enough to get minutes compared to the existing pool of cbs. Bit of a misstep not securing him for the Europa games imo, apparently when it was possible Jose said:
“We believe that by the emotional impact it has less impact on a player who was not part of the squad to stay out until the end of the season than a player who was part of it, a player who played in the group stage, to get him and to change him. We decided to not go in that direction so it's Joe the player who is still out.”
Footballers are such a sensitive bunch nowadays eh??

Ha no, I meant Doherty as in he would be facing him in training, but in my haste for a quick gag I realise that was a mistake, as it would be Davies or Reggie opposite him :D

Rodon I’m still hoping to see a bit more of, think he looks good enough to get minutes compared to the existing pool of cbs. Bit of a misstep not securing him for the Europa games imo, apparently when it was possible Jose said:
“We believe that by the emotional impact it has less impact on a player who was not part of the squad to stay out until the end of the season than a player who was part of it, a player who played in the group stage, to get him and to change him. We decided to not go in that direction so it's Joe the player who is still out.”
Footballers are such a sensitive bunch nowadays eh??

i missed the attempted gag completely - derp

Ronaldo tea bags zlatan whilst he sleeps abs then takes selfies
Heh. Below are some direct Zlatan quotes:

“I can play in the eleven positions because a good player can play anywhere.”
“I can’t help but laugh at how perfect I am.”
“We usually say that you cannot become a legend before death. But I am a living legend”

Zlatan: “Only GHod knows who will go through.”
Reporter: “It’s hard to ask him.”
Zlatan: “You’re talking to him.

Great to see him in good form now. Too bad it has took long time for his to rediscover his form. We could have done much better in the league if he had been in good form much earlier. Want to see him scoring his trademark long range goals, especially from freekicks.

I really do dislike Zlatan and the band wagon brick that comes with him. Overrated and not even in the top 15 - 20 strikers of all time imo.

I really do dislike Zlatan and the band wagon brick that comes with him. Overrated and not even in the top 15 - 20 strikers of all time imo.
Forgetting the bandwagon stuff (I do take most of it as tongue in cheek) he has scored over 500 goals and won 4 different European leagues, still contributing right up to the age of 39. I was impressed that he came to test himself in the Prem at 36, missed a big chunk of games and was still United’s top scorer.

Forgetting the bandwagon stuff (I do take most of it as tongue in cheek) he has scored over 500 goals and won 4 different European leagues, still contributing right up to the age of 39. I was impressed that he came to test himself in the Prem at 36, missed a big chunk of games and was still United’s top scorer.
That jaunt at United impressed me the most

Back