• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Dinamo Zagreb ***

Surprised Son starts. We really could have rested him for this, but I guess at least we are taking it seriously.

Either way, COYS!! Lets get to the quarters & hopefully some glamourous European nights coming up!

Surprised Son starts. We really could have rested him for this, but I guess at least we are taking it seriously.

Either way, COYS!! Lets get to the quarters & hopefully some glamourous European nights WATCHING AT HOME ON THE COUCH coming up!
FIFY

Really thought Son should sit this one out. Bergwyn needs to be given the chance to shine in that role - i.e. Further forward than he had been playing.

Would have liked to see Sonny rested too, but hopefully we can bring him off after an hour regardless of the score

Big game for Dele. Would like to see his return to form continue tonight

I assume Davies and Sissoko will stifle much of our play in comparison to Reggie and A. Footballer

Let's hope we can still do the business and smash the Zagrebzoids.

Who here is Croat, just Mr Gogolak?

I might have missed this. But with zero crowds can someone explain to me why we could not play at home on the same night as the scum??

I might have missed this. But with zero crowds can someone explain to me why we could not play at home on the same night as the scum??

too sensible a question. The answer is that UEFA's rules don't allow two teams to play at home in the same city on the same night

Back