• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace FC ***

I got your point but I couldn't resist such a golden opportunity. To be fair, I think he's proved a lot of people wrong this season. Regardless of his ability, ever since the incident that prompted his move here, he was always considered a bit of a hothead (or another type of head...). Yet, he lost his brother in awful circumstances last season and he kept his head in the game. Assuming the fall-out with Mourinho during the Liverpool game didn't happen, his attitude has been surprisingly good this season, even more so when you consider that he was probably behind Doherty in the pecking order, back in August.

Oh absolutely!!!!!! Glad you did. :D

Good to get the comfortable win. Credit to Bale and Kane for the goals. Bale is now inspiring us single handedly. This is what we expected from Bale when we signed him back on loan from Real Madrid. Too bad he took so long to get back his form. We would be in the title race now if Bale had get back his form much earlier. At least we are still in the top 4 race, League Cup final and Europa League. Let's hope Bale continue to be in good form for the rest of the season.

Back