• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

fudging Zaha, I'm going to have to watch 90 mins of incessant diving and constant complaints to ref about everything. Really is an annoying fudger.

He has got a mouth on him for sure, most overated player in the Prem for me. If he stopped throwing himself to the floor and bitching to the ref every time he gets tackled he may be a better player.

He has got a mouth on him for sure, most overated player in the Prem for me. If he stopped throwing himself to the floor and bitching to the ref every time he gets tackled he may be a better player.
You don't think he is a good player? Two feet, quick, great control, skill on the ball, lovely balance, vision, can finish. What qualities do you think he lacks?

Mate
Your flip flopping like a mad man
The first rule of being a Spurs fan is not to let it get to you
Second rule is it will always get better

I’m fine Mr really. I was just so deflated after the Fulham second half.
I was pleased and surprised with Burnley. Fulham was beyond bad performance wise and the lack stamina/fitness was frightening.
This is just me in football banter mode it does not get to me. But don’t get me started on the Boris Bunch!

I’m fine Mr really. I was just so deflated after the Fulham second half.
I was pleased and surprised with Burnley. Fulham was beyond bad performance wise and the lack stamina/fitness was frightening.
This is just me in football banter mode it does not get to me. But don’t get me started on the Boris Bunch!
It really wasn’t that bad
Fulham played well second half and we dealt with them
3 points is all that matters

You don't think he is a good player? Two feet, quick, great control, skill on the ball, lovely balance, vision, can finish. What qualities do you think he lacks?

He is a decent player but overated by many ( imo), as i have said if he stopped his constant bitching and throwing himself down every time a opposing player comes near him he may be worth at least some of the hype that surrounds him by some.

Every team, Liverpool, United etc either drew or scraped a win ... we won two games in a week and we cant get any perspective on the bigger picture ...
Looking at the form of the teams we are chasing, during their last 6 games their points won are:
MNC 18
MNU 10
LEI 11
CHE 14
EVE 10
WHU 10
LIV 3 (WOW)
TOT 9

"Even the longest journey (to CL qualification) starts with a single step"

As of today the following cannot catch us :-

gw28 - Sheffield United

I know there's a gazillion games outstanding to others, but gw28 is where we are. We cannot finish bottom !

We conceded a goal, we are doomed and the players Look like they don't want to play for mourinho, bring in flavour of the month ralf hassenheuthal

Even before yesterday's game
LIV 27 43
TOT 26 42

Sky - "Liverpool can still get into the Top 4" "Spurs need to go on a hell of a run to make the Top 4 and even then its doubtful"

The bias is just beyond belief. Their hearts must be bleeding right now, but the fact this is currently the worst title defence ever is glossed over

Even before yesterday's game
LIV 27 43
TOT 26 42

Sky - "Liverpool can still get into the Top 4" "Spurs need to go on a hell of a run to make the Top 4 and even then its doubtful"

The bias is just beyond belief. Their hearts must be bleeding right now, but the fact this is currently the worst title defence ever is glossed over

your a glutton for punishment ;)

Two bad results for us in the last 24 hours with United winning at City, and now Chelsea winning tonight (really needed a draw from that)

Chelsea seem to be getting some real momentum. Think we may have more chance of catching Leicester for 4th than Chelsea, our visit to the KP could be massive, as is the NLD

Two bad results for us in the last 24 hours with United winning at City, and now Chelsea winning tonight (really needed a draw from that)

Chelsea seem to be getting some real momentum. Think we may have more chance of catching Leicester for 4th than Chelsea, our visit to the KP could be massive, as is the NLD
Form can turn quickly

Back