• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace FC ***

We are really short one on the right wing and Palace has recognised that. Doherty is a weak point offensively and defensively.

Sissoko is a better RB.

If he's covering Benteke then he's in a good position to close the man if he beats ours.

That's not the danger at that point though, it's the cross. He has to deal with the current danger and worry about what may happen if it does.

But he sticks with Benteke and the crosser breaks into the box and scores Sanchez then gets the blame for his decision making? Can’t win.

Also, Mourinho keeps picking Doherty over Tanganga - fudging why? Waste of space, waste of a squad place even - bin Doherty off to the reserves for a season and let him try again next year. What is the upside in playing Doherty right now?

I have zero sympathy for that pompous buffoon, and this is why. He digs his own damn grave.

Doherty was fine imo.

Reggie might have got a second. How we fell away those last 5 mins and crumbled is the concern.

I think defending seems to be alot easier on here. Sanchez has to be wary of the player crossing actually taking on Doherty and going past him, Sanchez would be the next line of defence. Toby should take Benteke and Reggie should then take Toby’s man.

That might work if Sanchez wasn’t concentrating on ball watching but that’s what he does

Sooner Rodon played

But he sticks with Benteke and the crosser breaks into the box and scores Sanchez then gets the blame for his decision making? Can’t win.

That would be all on Doherty

mans I would suggest the fall back cutting in from an angle is harder than a free header from 6 yards out.

Back