• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Started watching The Expanse, which is another series that's been around for a few years. Quite enjoying it so far, wasn't sure it would really be my thing.

Started watching The Expanse, which is another series that's been around for a few years. Quite enjoying it so far, wasn't sure it would really be my thing.
Series one and two are very good. I've just slogged my way through season three with the promise from friends that the next two are better.

I started this last night. Was an ok start and intrigued to see how it goes.

Also watched Generation Kill on Sky Atlantic about a Marine unit during Iraq war. Really enjoyed it.

GK was excellent, watched that a few years ago
Am going to start Your Honour tonight
Am really enjoying Resident Alien too

Three episodes into Your Honour. I’m done with it. Nope . The Son just tinkles me off. So far fetched.

When if first came out like, what? 15 years ago? My wife and I tried to keep up with Arrested Development but family life and work commitments made it impossible to catch every episode and, eventually, we gave up. So many conversations at social gatherings about the show and we'd add what little we could remember to the chat. But mostly drawing blanks because we'd missed episodes. Now, of course, there's time aplenty to return to it.

My goodness. What a comedic gem. We're through season one and laughing our asses off. Four more to go.

Back