• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Fulham

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Since you lazy bums can't be arsed.

c64e35fad537a0dea734f4d79b99ab00.png
VS
tottenham-hotspur.png

Thursday 6pm

Craven Cottage (If they're still around next season, this lovely new stand should be ready)

c0bZzlk.jpg

NE2QkHj.jpg

Team: I'd go same as last match with maybe Lamela coming in for Moura, but Alderweireld will probably get a rest (we get to enjoy Dier instead :grimacing:) and FBs could also see some rotation with Palace coming to visit us just three days later.

Brave man .. if this is a brick show, it's on you.

I'd play same team if possible, worry about Palace after you get this 3 points.

Since you lazy bums can't be arsed.

c64e35fad537a0dea734f4d79b99ab00.png
VS
tottenham-hotspur.png

Thursday 6pm

Craven Cottage (If they're still around next season, this lovely new stand should be ready)

c0bZzlk.jpg

NE2QkHj.jpg

Team: I'd go same as last match with maybe Lamela coming in for Moura, but Alderweireld will probably get a rest (we get to enjoy Dier instead :grimacing:) and FBs could also see some rotation with Palace coming to visit us just three days later.

I have no interest in rotation at the moment, just keep on winning! 6 points out the next 2 will make a massive difference to feel of our season.

Keep going.

(i am fairly brick at planning)

I'd play Gareth and 10 others....

As for tactics.... Give the ball to him as often we can, let him produce his magic and we will win the game...

It's great to see him playing so well...

COYS

Tricky game, watched Fulham a few times recently and they play good football and not had the wins they've deserved. Would be happy with a narrow win.

Tricky game, watched Fulham a few times recently and they play good football and not had the wins they've deserved. Would be happy with a narrow win.

I agree he has got them playing well and they have been unlucky with the results. Will not be easy for us.

Fulham looked really good against us a coupla months ago, let's hope we can put them back in their box and smash them right up with the SKAB

Son Kane Alli Bale

----------------Hugo----------------

Aurier Sanchez Toby Reguilon

-------Hojbjerg Ndombele-------

Son---------Lamela------Bergwijn

---------------Kane-----------------

Give Bale a small rest prior to the weekend.

Being a stadium junkie - partly earning a livelihood in them - always pleased to see fresh images of an away ground. That said, I'm not impressed with the Fulham fans I know, always frowning and shrugging about their club's inconsistencies and downplaying their yo-yo existence.

I congratulated one of them about Fulham's promotion and got a 20-minute moan about how terrible it was - too soon, going straight back down, not building the squad properly. And whether they do manage to have a decent season or go straight back down, the best player(s) will be off to a new club. So why support them if you get no joy from it?

It's the home ground they all love and all the decent, civilized folk they get to mingle with on match days. Bunch of snobs, really. Still, hope they do a decent job with the new stand but get the hell out of our way as we roar back into top-four contention with a solid win.

We'll need some rotation in the coming week I'm guessing. Particularly if the plan is to try to put out a strong team vs. Zagreb to try to give us a cushion for the second leg.

If Mourinho is OK with resting some of our best players against Zagreb we could start them today and against Palace, but starting all three will be a big ask with Arsenal coming up after that.

Will be interesting to see how Mourinho handles this one. Could see a couple of changes, perhaps even three or four? Or does he go all out for this one too and just deal with what comes later when we get there?

We'll need some rotation in the coming week I'm guessing. Particularly if the plan is to try to put out a strong team vs. Zagreb to try to give us a cushion for the second leg.

If Mourinho is OK with resting some of our best players against Zagreb we could start them today and against Palace, but starting all three will be a big ask with Arsenal coming up after that.

Will be interesting to see how Mourinho handles this one. Could see a couple of changes, perhaps even three or four? Or does he go all out for this one too and just deal with what comes later when we get there?

I think he'll go with his best team tonight. If we lose then he'll prioritise the EL over PL. The results last night though mean that if we win our next two, the league suddenly looks a lot closer

----------------Hugo----------------

Aurier Sanchez Toby Reguilon

-------Hojbjerg Ndombele-------

Son---------Lamela------Bergwijn

---------------Kane-----------------

Give Bale a small rest prior to the weekend.

I'd start Bale tonight, with a view to having him on the bench on Sunday. We need him fresh for Zagreb and the Goons (I think that I saw them once supporting Gorky's Zygotic Mynci)

Being a stadium junkie - partly earning a livelihood in them - always pleased to see fresh images of an away ground. That said, I'm not impressed with the Fulham fans I know, always frowning and shrugging about their club's inconsistencies and downplaying their yo-yo existence.

I congratulated one of them about Fulham's promotion and got a 20-minute moan about how terrible it was - too soon, going straight back down, not building the squad properly. And whether they do manage to have a decent season or go straight back down, the best player(s) will be off to a new club. So why support them if you get no joy from it?

It's the home ground they all love and all the decent, civilized folk they get to mingle with on match days. Bunch of snobs, really. Still, hope they do a decent job with the new stand but get the hell out of our way as we roar back into top-four contention with a solid win.

Ha, I have family who are season ticket holders there, it's part of the clubs appeal I guess, an experience to endure.

We're not really any different are we, why support Spurs if you don't want to feel permanently disappointed.

No club delivers constant joy, and when you do have some success that just ratchets up the expectation and guarantees failure in future.

Stupid bloody game.

Its is a shame the way fans have changed, I always enjoyed going to Craven Cottage, nice walk through the park from the Tube, couple of nice pubs, friendly people. Now fans must hate everyone and demand victories in every game, use to be a sport you could watch in your leisure time, it's now a religion, with all the evil that brings.

Back