• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

I'm pretty sure they want to improve their striker position first. Am I right in thinking the buy back is time limited and runs out this summer.
Next summer I think.

I agree that they will probably focus elsewhere, and their financial difficulties seem well documented.

I think we're reasonably safe this summer.

I'm not saying "I told you so" but Reggie was sprinting around like a lunatic in his last games, trying to be striker and last man and winger and midfield and I felt that he was right on course to get a pull/strain.

Likewise Son, after the 120 minutes efforts vs Everton he was sprinting up and down and up and down against City, even in the last 5 mins with the game lost. Silly amounts of sprints for a top pro, I fully expect Son to get a pull/strain next.
Told you

Good. Let's hope Levy and Mourinho work on this. Those fudgers don't want him so sod 'em. You keep bombing up the wing at New White Hart Lane, Reggie.

On the subject of bombing up the wing, does anyone know whether he's injured and, if so, how badly?

His update

os1d9bqbogo61.jpg

He was poor yesterday. Got beaten 1 on 1 constantly, was out of position and looked absolutely knackered from the 2nd minute. His worst game since coming here.

He was poor yesterday. Got beaten 1 on 1 constantly, was out of position and looked absolutely knackered from the 2nd minute. His worst game since coming here.

Yes he was, but we know he has more ability then he showed. Just coming back from injurys and trying to impress and do everything at 100 mph. Once he settles he will be fine.

Yes he was, but we know he has more ability then he showed. Just coming back from injurys and trying to impress and do everything at 100 mph. Once he settles he will be fine.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love him. Think he's a very good player, but yesterday wasn't his day.

Back