• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Errrr...was nominated in 2017 for Best Supporting Actor in Lion, starred in Slumdog Millionaire, was great in Hotel Mumbai and had a good role in Chappie. He's a great actor.
That'll be why then. I was briefly interested in seeing Hotel Mumbai until I read the reviews. I'd rather remove my eyeballs with an olive fork than watch the others.

You'll have to explain your cheap insult on Elba to me, it makes no sense. Wouldn't fit in a big Viking hall? Please indulge the sideways-looking lefty here and detail your dig. Still, we should be grateful for miracles in your league of insults, you've let Daniel Craig off despite his being a scouser.

BTW, Idris Elba would make a fudging epic Bond.
It's not an insult. Elba has half an inch of height on me and about a stone of bulk.

Craig is a tiny little manlet and he barely fits in one:
https://www.astonmartin.com/en-gb/models/future-models/am-rb-003

Another fine Bond candidate. My respect for him increased tenfold when he did The Brothers Grimsby. I could even forgive him being a Gooner.

When Clive Owen did Croupier a couple of decades back, I thought he was nailed on for the job...not so much now, but there was a moment...
Never really been a fan of Owen. Always looked like he was basing his career choices on becoming Bond.

With the Pele documentary now available on Netflix, thought it appropriate to preface it by watching the Maradona documentary on the Canadian streaming service, Crave.

Amazing look at his life from when he joined Napoli to his downfall after the 1990 World Cup. He, or his people, must have had a documentary camera around all the time. There's some incredible scenes where he's off his nut on cocaine or having some differences with his wife and nothing is held back.

He seemed to be constantly living in massed mobs - fans, media, even family - pressing in on him from all sides. My GHod. Those Italian defenders just kicked the schitt out of him game in and game out. And the state of Italian pitches is better suited to All Creatures Great and Small.

The Pele doc, I know, is going to be a bit more soft and positive.

That'll be why then. I was briefly interested in seeing Hotel Mumbai until I read the reviews. I'd rather remove my eyeballs with an olive fork than watch the others.

It's not an insult. Elba has half an inch of height on me and about a stone of bulk.

Craig is a tiny little manlet and he barely fits in one:
https://www.astonmartin.com/en-gb/models/future-models/am-rb-003

That said, Big Dris is one stone cold cool mother-lover and doesn’t really need to borrow a little hair dressers car in order to bring himself down to the level of toss-puffins who need a showy penis extension.

That said, Big Dris is one stone cold cool mother-lover and doesn’t really need to borrow a little hair dressers car in order to bring himself down to the level of toss-puffins who need a showy penis extension.
No Aston, no Bond.

They're the only point in those films.

Edit:

That's not quite true. Their other purpose is to allow me to laught at my wife bristling with anger at the misogyny whilst I pat her on the head and duck a punch.

Last edited:
Errrr...was nominated in 2017 for Best Supporting Actor in Lion, starred in Slumdog Millionaire, was great in Hotel Mumbai and had a good role in Chappie. He's a great actor.

You'll have to explain your cheap insult on Elba to me, it makes no sense. Wouldn't fit in a big Viking hall? Please indulge the sideways-looking lefty here and detail your dig. Still, we should be grateful for miracles in your league of insults, you've let Daniel Craig off despite his being a scouser.

BTW, Idris Elba would make a fudging epic Bond.

Elba is a terrible actor - though acting ability doesn't seem to be a prerequisite for being Bond tbf

Elba is a terrible actor - though acting ability doesn't seem to be a prerequisite for being Bond tbf
e36e3-roger_moore_jamesbondreview-filminspector-com_1.gif

Brother Mouzone wasn’t great, McNulty also went round the world with his accent at times. Also the young Greek with the girlfriend, not the wilder one.

Lasted an episode and a half of the appalling The Serpent. I rarely watch non football things on TV. Everyone recommended this show to me, the characters are just so stupid. I know it is based on a true story but I just don't care. Some of them deserve a good head butting.

I turned off to watch Saint pauli versus Hamburg, traded the under goals market and made 50 quid. Far better then that brick tv show.

Back