• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

That's 400% the thing. In real life, a lot of these pricks wouldn't say anything like that to anyone and they get behind a keyboard and think they can say what they like. Utter spineless, clueless cowards. It really boils my tinkle.

I know some people will say that players should ignore it but they're f**kin human too. And they have families and kids who read this brick or who become aware of this brick when it gets reported. They're all trying to do a job and 99.9% are giving it their all but sometimes it doesn't come off or they have a bad spell.

I know I'm almost virtue signalling here but this nonsense really gets to me. Everyone on here is tinkled at several of our players and manager after the other night and recent weeks. Seriously annoyed. At the moment, they're taking one of the few enjoyable things in life and making it a bit of a chore to watch. But I'd be seriously amazed and disappointed if anyone on here was giving them that sort of sh!t on Twitter or Facebook.

The mind boggles.
In the ideal world stick and stones... and all that
In reality you abuse me I’ll tolerate some it
Step over the line... I’ll find you and I’ll deal with you ;)

We need some more examples of the latter

and also the employers of the individuals taking action too when they become aware. Hurt them in the pocket

Yes, its worthy of a laugh, but if Stuart Atwell did really say that to Luke Shaw, he should never referee another professional football match.

United don't get their customary pelanty and suddenly it's a conspiracy and everyone is out to get them.

Shaw seems to be missing the point. A controversial penalty is one give by mistake or on dubious grounds. Referees obviously are trying not to do so. Shaw seems to be arguing that the referee should be making controversial decisions in United's favour, albeit it is something they often seem to do.

Yes, its worthy of a laugh, but if Stuart Atwell did really say that to Luke Shaw, he should never referee another professional football match.

Shaw seems to be missing the point. A controversial pelanty is one give by mistake or on dubious grounds. Referees obviously are trying not to do so. Shaw seems to be arguing that the referee should be making controversial decisions in United's favour, albeit it is something they often seem to do.
Maguire is now saying that Shaw misheard what was said. Either way, United complaining about not getting penalties is as ridiculous as the Sahara desert complaining about lack of sand.

Shaw seems to be missing the point. A controversial pelanty is one give by mistake or on dubious grounds. Referees obviously are trying not to do so. Shaw seems to be arguing that the referee should be making controversial decisions in United's favour, albeit it is something they often seem to do.

I took that to mean that the referee was considering outside opinion when officiating rather than strictly what happened on the pitch.

Maguire is now saying that Shaw misheard what was said. Either way, United complaining about not getting pelanties is as ridiculous as the Sahara desert complaining about lack of sand.

Olle played under the biggest moaner of all time and has learnt from him when it comes to slagging the officals.

Back