• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

Great performance today. Delighted with that. There will be tougher days ahead for sure but we made that easy for ourselves with a really positive start. Bale, Kane, Sonny, Reguilon and Ndombele really good. For me Sanchez (@milo) was MOTM though. There is a player in there and today proves little but I’d love Jose to coach him into realising some of that potential.

Wow. Souness really struggling to give us any praise.

Goalie should do better. Kane shot deflected.

ffs we cant win can we??

Fudge I feel better after that. Doesn't make up for West Ham but at least it's a good start to the week. Also don't think it's a foregone conclusion against City in the final. We could go at them and test that "brilliant" defence. Just allow us to play to our strengths.

Fudge I feel better after that. Doesn't make up for West Ham but at least it's a good start to the week. Also don't think it's a foregone conclusion against City in the final. We could go at them and test that "brilliant" defence. Just allow us to play to our strengths.

Totally this.

Go out and play like we did today. Hey, if we get mangled, we get mangled. But rather we go down fighting than go down with a limp defensive bus=parked display

Excellent performance from Sanchez, but have to say @milo Bale.

Also, Moura very underrated in this system. The fact he's central distracts defenders when we attack, and he works hard at closing down.

Also when he breaks. He has the skill to hold and release. Reminds of when he first came to public notice before his PSG move.

Sky seem to think Souness and Jamie are Spurs legends :confused: I much prefer BT Sports coverage as at least they have Hoddle, Crouch, Lineker and Jenas as our advocates!

Far far better full stop. I even prefer their show on a Saturday afternoon now, as opposed to the Jeff Stelling show

Back