• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

Serious question
How much do an impact do people think having our best full backs is having?
Yes Burnley look poor and yep we have some players in attack playing very very well
But we’re conceding so little down the sides this game it’s noticeable to me
And that stops the cbs being exposed
It does all count. The backup FBs just don't match up in terms of capability. I'm actually thinking this might be the first time this season we've played the entire lineup and it's pretty close to what I would say is our first choice with just Lo Celso missing for me.

It does all count. The backup FBs just don't match up in terms of capability. I'm actually thinking this might be the first time this season we've played the entire lineup and it's pretty close to what I would say is our first choice with just Lo Celso missing for me.

Who does Lo Celso come in for you? Alli?

Agree. I think Lo Celso is the missing piece. Need a backup for Hojberg tho. Worried about the load on him.

Back