• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

The Fab Four...didnt create a single chance while they were on the pitch.....rubbish

Jokes apart. Great performance from Bale. Well done

I know many don't really remember but Sanchez was a bacon sandwich last season. He wasn't great but he was the standout but then this season his nerves and decision making just turned to bloody moosh. I'm not expecting a big change but not pairing Sanchez and Dier together is probably for the best (as many have suggested).

Sanchez and Alderweireld was our best pairing in the post lockdown period - i remember that much.

Sanchez again
My MOTM

He has been magnificent today and hopefully the start of something but thought he was slightly fortunate there. Got himself in a terrible position and would have been done by a better player.

I know I’m being very harsh but he’s got to do it on in big games against big players and a big player would have done him there.

Sanchez and Alderweireld was our best pairing in the post lockdown period - i remember that much.
Indeed that was the pairing. I leaned towards Sanchez being the better of the two because Toby's physically decline was quite apparent and Sanchez was playing more like he is today, being in the front foot and generally more commanding.

Back