• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

I am being accused of being defensive. Take a look in the mirror. He doesn't have a preferred style. Jose picks what tactics gives him the desired result. I don't know Jose or Pochettino's philosophy and how they train attacking. That is too much and goes way beyond being a fan. I however find it funny that a manager whose team has at times scored so many goals - is said to not coach attacking play. It is ridiculous.
It's not ridiculous when they have been multiple inside accounts of his coaching style. He has even said as much himself. You're being defensive because you presume it to be a negative when it isn't.

He gives his attackers freedom to play how they feel fit.

Edit: I say you're being defensive about it for some reason because you brought it up. It's clearly something that you are holding on to rather than just enjoying the match. [emoji2379]

Back