• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 20/21

Quite a few big teams out

Psv
Leverkusen
Napoli
Leicester

My preference would be to get one of:
Ajax
Rangers
Young boys
Granada

So, Benfica, Napoli, Hoffenheim, Leverkusen, Leicester and Real Sociedad are all out. Some potential winners among those, although outsiders.

So, Benfica, Napoli, Hoffenheim, Leverkusen, Leicester and Real Sociedad are all out. Some potential winners among those, although outsiders.

Some difficult ties went away for sure, not sure how many of that lot I would have wanted in next round.

I would love us to get Rangers.

In the final, please. Then I can't lose.

Rangers are going to win their league in a few days and qualify for CL, although at an earlier stage than a EL win. If they won the EL but were already qualified, would the defeated finalist get into CL?

In the final, please. Then I can't lose.

Rangers are going to win their league in a few days and qualify for CL, although at an earlier stage than a EL win. If they won the EL but were already qualified, would the defeated finalist get into CL?
No, Rangers would start in CL group stage and the club from the highest ranked country would move up from the previous qualifying round to fill the qualifying place vacated by Rangers.

Ajax - Young Boys
Dynamo Kiev - Villarreal
Roma - Shaktar Donetsk
Olympiacos - Arsenal
Dinamo Zagreb - Tottenham
Manchester United - AC Milan
Slavia Praha - Rangers
Granada - Molde

absolute farce. So we have to play second leg away because of Arsenal?

Edit: As per Uefa rules two clubs from the same city can’t play on the same night, and since Arsenal have the national cup rights the Spurs fixture will be switched around

Edit: As per Uefa rules two clubs from the same city can’t play on the same night, and since Arsenal have the national cup rights the Spurs fixture will be switched around

Would we not just play on the Weds again like we did this week?

What's that about?

Scum will struggle
AC Milan is a tough one for United (don't think Italian teams will allow their break aways)
Rangers will have a tough one as well based on the games Slavia gave Leicester

No, Rangers would start in CL group stage and the club from the highest ranked country would move up from the previous qualifying round to fill the qualifying place vacated by Rangers.

That's kind of weird. Only Spain is ranked higher in nation co-efficients. Villareal and Granada, ranked well below us, remain in the last 16, with decent chances of advancing.

From England, ManU and Arsenal are in the final 16 and above us in rankings. So it's unlikely we'd be the club to advance on the quoted qualification procedure.

Back