• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Very decent shift. Is it just me or is he looking quicker these days? Just a shame he couldn’t get a goal or assist. (Maybe just unlucky in this game, but it’s always been a weakness for him).

He's had a very good run of games, not sure if it's quicker, but certainly sharper.

Only one time yesterday where I felt he held on to the ball too long (he's been a lot better at not doing that recently, one of his normal flaws)

He's had a very good run of games, not sure if it's quicker, but certainly sharper.

Only one time yesterday where I felt he held on to the ball too long (he's been a lot better at not doing that recently, one of his normal flaws)

Not someone who I've ever been a huge fan of, but agreed he's definitely brought some much needed energy to us recently. The hold chestnut around him not getting enough goals and assists is still very valid, but he's helped us not be so static recently.

In terms of players who play behind or wide of a CF, we probably want say 6 in the squad, plus youngsters (eg Clarke). I still think that Son, Dele, Bale and Bergwijn (he's still young!) should be the first 4 names in that regard for next season, assuming Bale's upward trajectory continues. We also have Ndombele and GLC who can occupy some of those roles too.

Given their ages, I'd happily see Moura and Lamela sold and replaced with 1-2 younger players with more potential - otherwise we risk them having little value and those two plus Kane and Son ageing together and needing replacing together. I do think we'll struggle to sell either of them though given the fees we'd look for plus wage demands and clubs which they feel are at their level

Not someone who I've ever been a huge fan of, but agreed he's definitely brought some much needed energy to us recently. The hold chestnut around him not getting enough goals and assists is still very valid, but he's helped us not be so static recently.

In terms of players who play behind or wide of a CF, we probably want say 6 in the squad, plus youngsters (eg Clarke). I still think that Son, Dele, Bale and Bergwijn (he's still young!) should be the first 4 names in that regard for next season, assuming Bale's upward trajectory continues. We also have Ndombele and GLC who can occupy some of those roles too.

Given their ages, I'd happily see Moura and Lamela sold and replaced with 1-2 younger players with more potential - otherwise we risk them having little value and those two plus Kane and Son ageing together and needing replacing together. I do think we'll struggle to sell either of them though given the fees we'd look for plus wage demands and clubs which they feel are at their level

If you replace Lamela you have to make sure the replacement brings the same level of intensity to the side, the recent PEH & Lamela in midfield certainly brings it.

If you replace Lamela you have to make sure the replacement brings the same level of intensity to the side, the recent PEH & Lamela in midfield certainly brings it.

Agreed. In terms of their style of play, I'd replace Moura with a quick, direct player and Lamela with a hard-working creative player so *somewhat* similar to what they replace

Lookman is someone who I think would be a good replacement for Moura. English, young, experienced for his age, versatile, PL-ready, and potentially readily available

My thoughts as well playing games on a regular basis is the best way to be match fit, he has had that chance lately and he is showing it.

Agreed. In terms of their style of play, I'd replace Moura with a quick, direct player and Lamela with a hard-working creative player so *somewhat* similar to what they replace

Lookman is someone who I think would be a good replacement for Moura. English, young, experienced for his age, versatile, PL-ready, and potentially readily available
Lookman is class
He is gonna get better too

Back