• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Return of the Famous Five !!

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Remember when we had these playing week in week out
Loved watching these rip teams apart

upload_2021-2-25_7-41-43.png

Now is the time for the new famous five to start every game !!

Kane
Son
Bale
Dele
N'Dombele

The new five for me is just as exciting if not more than the original

and to match it up we still pretty much have the brick six behind them too just like we did in 94/95

You score 2 or 3 we will score 4 plus

Remember when we had these playing week in week out
Loved watching these rip teams apart

View attachment 11135

Now is the time for the new famous five to start every game !!

Kane
Son
Bale
Dele
N'Dombele

The new five for me is just as exciting if not more than the original

and to match it up we still pretty much have the brick six behind them too just like we did in 94/95

You score 2 or 3 we will score 4 plus

I was actually thinking recently how other teams must drool over the attacking players we have, Yet we are rarely playing them all, or at least playing in a way to get the best out of them. I know it's not really his style but Jose could easily say with these guys that we could go gung ho and try and blast away a lot of other teams. It obviously wouldn't work every week, Even that attacking side that Redknapp had used to come unstuck every now and again, although most of the time it was great to watch!

An embarrassment of riches, as the saying goes - probably got the defense to rival Ossies team too!

I'm thinking maybe more in tune with Redknapps front 5...

Adebayor - Kane
VdV - Dele
Bale - Bale
Lennon - Son
Modric - Ndombele

Not a perfect match up but the creative player deeper, an AM come second striker and two direct wide players

This because of perfomances against Wolfbagger? Let’s see how Bale and Dele do against actual opposition, at least until Easter.

I must admit the level of praise for bale baffles me.
He comes on in a game even we can't throw away against tired and dispirited low level opposition and plays well and suddenly he's back at his best, bizarre.
Even against West ham, they gave us the ball and a reasonable amount of room and I still think we struggled.

An embarrassment of riches, as the saying goes - probably got the defense to rival Ossies team too!

I'm thinking maybe more in tune with Redknapps front 5...

Adebayor - Kane
VdV - Dele
Bale - Bale
Lennon - Son
Modric - Ndombele

Not a perfect match up but the creative player deeper, an AM come second striker and two direct wide players
It's nice to dream, isn't it?!

Thinking about it though, isn't Son more equivalent to Original Bale, with New Bale taking VdV's spot? But then, we don't have anyone like Lennon. I miss all the pace.

Back