• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v The Pellets ***

Seedy Ron

Nick Barmby
We'll probably lose this now I've started the thread. That's all of your faults, I hope you can live with yourselves.

What: Ropey League 2nd leg of whatever round we're in.
Where: The Lane-ish
When: 5pm, surpassing last week's most Ropey League kick off time ever.
TV: BT Sport 1

Team news phoned in by copy paste from the OS:
Right-back Serge Aurier and midfielder Giovani Lo Celso have both returned to training, but neither player is expected to be fit enough to feature on Wednesday.

Centre-back Joe Rodon won’t be involved as he is ineligible to play in the Europa League, although Jose Mourinho has said that a number of Academy players including striker Dane Scarlett, full-back Marcel Lavinier, attacking midfielder Dilan Markanday and central midfielder Nile John – the latter outstanding for the Under-18s at Aston Villa over the weekend – could be on the bench.

Mario Leitgeb is back in contention for the visitors after missing the first leg, while fellow midfielder Sven Sprangler is a doubt, with Eliel Peretz, also a midfielder, still sidelined.

Teams are able to name up to 12 substitutes each in this competition, of which five may be used.

Sven Sprangler, terrific name, he will be missed.

I know a badger name Sprangle.

fc13419c14d53d06c0e0d1c655755583.jpg

He's gonna rip you a new one for this limping, wimpy OMT. Grow a pair.

Sprangle likes 'em for dessert.

I think we might see Joe Hart for this one, he also seems to like Bale with D’oh erty so I’m thinking maybe something like:

Hart

Doherty Toby Dier. Davies

Winks. Sissoko

Bale. Dele. Bergwijn

Vincius

I think that looks about right, I agree. Then hopefully see some of the kids at some point in the second half

Well, I'd assume the plan would be to try and kill game in first half (even 2-0 up at HT would be an extremely strong position), then youngsters on

surely we can risk Vinicius for this one?

Hart
Doherty Alderwiereld Sanchez Davies
Sissoko Winks
Bale Dele Moura
Vnicius

bring on the kids steadily throughout the second half assuming we havent Spursed it up in the first half

Taking the tinkle with that kick off time, going to miss the first half as don’t finish work until 5.30.

surely we can risk Vinicius for this one?

Hart
Doherty Alderwiereld Sanchez Davies
Sissoko Winks
Bale Dele Moura
Vnicius

bring on the kids steadily throughout the second half assuming we havent Spursed it up in the first half

If we have any plans for Vinicius we need to give him 90 minutes here

Surely no team needs both Winks and Sissoko in it?

There is some negative synergy with those two - the sum of the parts is less than the individual values value when paired together. It is worse than playing with 10 men. Wait, there's an idea....

Stick a young'un in the midfield and give them a chance to play with a proper other 10 players rather than the kick about with a mates that proves nothing after all the subs have been made.

There is some negative synergy with those two - the sum of the parts is less than the individual values value when paired together. It is worse than playing with 10 men. Wait, there's an idea....

Stick a young'un in the midfield and give them a chance to play with a proper other 10 players rather than the kick about with a mates that proves nothing after all the subs have been made.

I agree neither pass the ball quickly when needed and we end up going backwards.

Winks will probably push up in this case, if he and Dele play, they need to provide the midfield tempo.

Plan would be 45 mins, get 2-0 up (game would be completely dead), then swap in the youngsters ..

We need a nice comfortable win, give the team a little boost

Back