• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

I know the result was the most important, and it looks and feels terrible. But there is still plenty to play for this season. We have so much talent, Bale looking more like himself has got me very excited.

Good times are always around the corner in football. Keep the faith COYS

I know the result was the most important, and it looks and feels terrible. But there is still plenty to play for this season. We have so much talent, Bale looking more like himself has got me very excited.

Good times are always around the corner in football. Keep the faith COYS

Really, I've been waiting for decades now...

Positives: We’re one game nearer to having Jose out of our club.
Negatives: He’s still likely to have a long while left due to the severance package.
I’d say positives are it becomes clearing each and every game what areas we need to recruit for
I always thought part of the problem under Poch was who to buy to improve the peak Poch side
At pool you coulda we it
At arsenal you could see it
Now with us ... it’s a HUGE a hole

What happens after half time? Why does our team just give up an early second half goal so often?
These players are not switched on. Clearly. Jose’s sure it’s not his fault, and while he is not on the pitch, and I hate him, he and his second to none coaching team have to take some responsibility. Especially as this is not the first time.

Live for the moments. We were in ecstasy after Amsterdam. Don’t let other fans “banter” take those moments away. We will have our day

I need the payoff, I need the big trophies.

As soon as the final whistle in that game went I moved straight on to worrying about the final.

I need the payoff, I need the big trophies.

As soon as the final whistle in that game went I moved straight on to worrying about the final.
This!

If we were playing Barcelona in the final I could’ve enjoyed the buildup safe in the knowledge that we’re up against team Messi and merely getting to play one of the GOATS in a European final would be a glorious achievement for our club.

However the realisation that our poor showing on that June night was the springboard for Dippers to go on and break their 3 decade wait for a league title is still traumatic.

Wow! I'm really shocked that we lost.

I thought we were really good at football.

But it appears we are not.

I'm absolutely shook.

We are weak in so many ways.

I had hoped Mou would sort us out, he's had no influence.

The tea lady could easily have us performing this well.

I have to admit that I have lost almost all interest in the games now. Today I didn't even think about the game, and only switched on by accident, 20 minutes into the game. Watched the rest of the first half, and 10 minutes of the 2nd half, then could not be bothered anymore by that shower of brick, and switched over to watch the slalom World championships.
There is zero joy watching Spurs now. ZERO! It feels awful saying it, but I've supported spurs for 30 years, but I've never felt anything like this. I'm equally sad and tinkled off by the way the team is performing now, and I don't know if I'll bother watching any of the remaining games this season, because it gives me nothing but sadness, anger and frustration.

I have to admit that I have lost almost all interest in the games now. Today I didn't even think about the game, and only switched on by accident, 20 minutes into the game. Watched the rest of the first half, and 10 minutes of the 2nd half, then could not be bothered anymore by that shower of brick, and switched over to watch the slalom World championships.
There is zero joy watching Spurs now. ZERO! It feels awful saying it, but I've supported spurs for 30 years, but I've never felt anything like this. I'm equally sad and tinkled off by the way the team is performing now, and I don't know if I'll bother watching any of the remaining games this season, because it gives me nothing but sadness, anger and frustration.
Support, for good or bad, don't ignore. The soap opera will continue week by week, you either watch it or ignore it.

I agree with some of this. I'm kind of unemotional now when we lose as I just want the Jose-era finished. I feel that we need to take a step down with a defeat or two and get Jose behind us, in order for us to then progress. I've gone through the anger and disappointment with his reign now. I'll watch our games, but I'm not really thikning about our games in advance or getting stressed and bad tempered when we lose.

In terms of entertainment, we're generally disjointed and watching the games isn't really enjoyable. Like others, I do it out of duty. I won't be going to NWHL (when crwods return) whilst he's there as I have two kids and work Mon to Fri. Its not worth sacrificing the family time, and spending the money, to watch garbage football.

I want Spurs to be a club which I can be proud of again. We're one of the worst teams to watch in the PL. Its all very sad....

This!

If we were playing Barcelona in the final I could’ve enjoyed the buildup safe in the knowledge that we’re up against team Messi and merely getting to play one of the GOATS in a European final would be a glorious achievement for our club.

However the realisation that our poor showing on that June night was the springboard for Dippers to go on and break their 3 decade wait for a league title is still traumatic.
The dippers had an outstanding season only bettered by even more outstanding City team. Any other season they would have won the league. They finished miles ahead of us. They beat Barcelona and were at some point the following season World Champions. We, had a midfield pairing of Sissoko and Winks. Seriously Fans need to get some perspective about expecting us to win that final. We were not up against Wigan Athletic. Today those same fans crying about the final are laughing off a loss to West Ham.

Back