• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Course not

Why would Rodgers leave Leicester?

I’m not sure JN would leave Red Bull for us either.

I think Rodgers is very possible. He's got Leicester about as far as he ever would be able to. We have a higher ceiling, but he'd need to re-shape things a bit first.

I'm not sure Rodgers would be able to get a bigger job in England than Spurs. Potentially he could get Arse when Arteta goes, buts on a par in terms of spending power

I think Rodgers is very possible. He's got Leicester about as far as he ever would be able to. We have a higher ceiling, but he'd need to re-shape things a bit first.

I'm not sure Rodgers would be able to get a bigger job in England than Spurs. Potentially he could get Arse when Arteta goes, buts on a par in terms of spending power

Leicester have won the league this century and more than likely will be in the CL - So it is debatable if they don’t have a higher ceiling

They have just opened a new training ground that matches ours and they have recruitment/player investment spot on.

Thats not even mentioning the onfield stuff.

Plus the rumour him and Levy dislike each other

Put yourself in his shoes.... Look at how he gets backed buying players. Would be a silly move for him right now. A career gamble he doesn’t need to take.

I thought Rodgers at Leicester was pretty much working with what he was given and that he's not part of the "transfer committee" there?

Thats only based on what I've read on here though.

I think he'd jump at the chance myself, we are a much bigger club with the best facilities in the game.

I think he's a taco though so I'd have the pitchforks out for him from day one.

I thought Rodgers at Leicester was pretty much working with what he was given and that he's not part of the "transfer committee" there?

Thats only based on what I've read on here though.

I think he'd jump at the chance myself, we are a much bigger club with the best facilities in the game.

I think he's a taco though so I'd have the pitchforks out for him from day one.
Yep
But fans are desperate and he isnt a bad coach

https://www.coachesvoice.com/ralf-rangnick-red-bull-salzburg-jurgen-klopp-rb-leipzig/

Here's a summation of Rangnick's approach. As I've been mentioning, he transforms clubs, and like Bielsa was the originator of both Poch and Simeone in his own way as the font of high pressing football on Argentina, Rangnick was one of the fathers of the German brand of gegenpressing in vogue until this season, and his disciples like Klopp, Tuchel and Hasenhuttl are all in the league today.

More than that, he's almost a CEO-coach in some ways - he combines the business development, DoF and managerial roles in revolutionizing clubs from top to bottom. Red Bull empire is down on huge part to him, as is the longevity of Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga.

He's who we need. Give him a five year deal and carte blanche to reshape the club across the front end and back end. We'll end up better for it than we will with this Portuguese failure in charge.

https://www.coachesvoice.com/ralf-rangnick-red-bull-salzburg-jurgen-klopp-rb-leipzig/

Here's a summation of Rangnick's approach. As I've been mentioning, he transforms clubs, and like Bielsa was the originator of both Poch and Simeone in his own way as the font of high pressing football on Argentina, Rangnick was one of the fathers of the German brand of gegenpressing in vogue until this season, and his disciples like Klopp, Tuchel and Hasenhuttl are all in the league today.

More than that, he's almost a CEO-coach in some ways - he combines the business development, DoF and managerial roles in revolutionizing clubs from top to bottom. Red Bull empire is down on huge part to him, as is the longevity of Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga.

He's who we need. Give him a five year deal and carte blanche to reshape the club across the front end and back end. We'll end up better for it than we will with this Portuguese failure in charge.
He also manages teams too

Sold!

Would he really have his heart in it for another club at that age?

Also, he's never really won anything has he?

I certainly think he's a good option, however I'd just say that its incredible how often clubs appoint a new manager who is the opposite of the previous guy - whether old vs young, english vs overseas, proven vs up and coming etc

On that basis, I think Levy might well go for someone who is a more experienced version of Poch when he joined. Not sure who that is, but someone who's managed a bit more in a major league, had some success relative to the expectations of the club which he managed,...perhaps mid-late 40s/early 50s,....

I'm at the point where I'd almost go for anyone, or just be happy with a caretaker period. I feel we're spiralling down and just need to put an end to that

Would he really have his heart in it for another club at that age?

Also, he's never really won anything has he?

Chelsea interviewed him after sacking Frank last month. He wanted a long- term deal, Chelsea only offered one until the end of the season so he refused. I think he'd absolutely be up for it.

As for whether he's won things, he did with Schalke, I believe - not with Leipzig, but he only managed them for a season or two in the Bundesliga before handing the reigns to Nagelsmann.

Back