• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Well if does then stick by them.
Personally it'd be Toby and 1 other for me, maybe Rodon.

It could work
Although I wouldn’t play Toby against a physical attack. We saw what Wycombe did go him
I just think our CB options are so so bad
Abs game after game it’s hurting us

It could work
Although I wouldn’t play Toby against a physical attack. We saw what Wycombe did go him

Yeah I would go with Toby and one other as well - someone that is strong in the air. Rodon might be worth a try,

It could work
All true but the Wycombe game was a one off, still think he's the best of an average bunch. There aren't really any physical sides in the Prem apart from Sheff Utd and Burnley

I don't think we could get a consensus on here for the CB's either, for me it would be Dier and Rodon.
Thing with Dier is he gives the impression that he can be a good CB and yet will always have drops in concentration that cost us like it did today. That being said Sanchez usually has the same problem.

Points after 24 games:

This season 36
19/20 34 pts sacked Poch
18/19 54 pts
17/18 45 pts
16/17 50 pts
15/16 45 pts
14/15 43 pts First Poch season
13/14 44 pts sacked AVB
12/13 42 pts First AVB season
11/12 50 pts Redknapps final season
10/11 38 pts
09/10 42 pts
08/09 42 pts Redknapps first full season

Points after 24 games:

This season 36
19/20 34 pts sacked Poch
18/19 54 pts
17/18 45 pts
16/17 50 pts
15/16 45 pts
13/14 44 pts sacked AVB
10/11 38 pts
09/10 42 pts
Poch didn’t make 24 games last season did he?

Points after 24 games:

This season 36
19/20 34 pts sacked Poch
18/19 54 pts
17/18 45 pts
16/17 50 pts
15/16 45 pts
13/14 44 pts sacked AVB
10/11 38 pts
09/10 42 pts
Ouch!

He cant jump
Can’t run either
Also when he plays he ends up playing on the left so we lose what good stuff he brings ok the right hand side

nah, Toby always plays on the right, I remember being annoyed at him for making younger less experienced players move across to their wrong side when he is the seasoned pro who should be able to play anywhere

nah, Toby always plays on the right, I remember being annoyed at him for making younger less experienced players move across to their wrong side when he is the seasoned pro who should be able to play anywhere
Nope
Plays left when Dier isnt playing
Has too as when we have had the odd game where him and Sanchez play a half each on the left it is woeful
When Dier plays he lays right
Has he played yet with Rodon?

Nope
Plays left when Dier isnt playing
Has too as when we have had the odd game where him and Sanchez play a half each on the left it is woeful
When Dier plays he lays right
Has he played yet with Rodon?

I think you're wrong, I think he has made both Sanchez and Rodon play on the left.

Pistols at dawn my man, we'll settle this like gentlemen.

I think you're wrong, I think he has made both Sanchez and Rodon play on the left.

Pistols at dawn my man, we'll settle this like gentlemen.
Nah
I’m right
I’ve commented on it many times
It when we went proper stupid we played Sanchez right back and Toby RCB
But either way way he really isn’t the answer
Compare Toby and Dawson today... I mean Dawson win everything and just took charge
Toby never ever did that (jan did)

Nah
I’m right
I’ve commented on it many times
It when we went proper stupid we played Sanchez right back and Toby RCB
But either way way he really isn’t the answer
Compare Toby and Dawson today... I mean Dawson win everything and just took charge
Toby never ever did that (jan did)

Dawson was great.

He's said in his press conference that his and his coach's methods are second to no one in the world.

Sounds a bit like Nero is breaking out his fiddle. I know he's a roostery fudger but he's delusional if he believes that.

Back