• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

Team with no attacking system plays like it has no attacking plan. Making it up as they go along. Sometimes good, sometimes a mess.
And the defence?
I mean they scored 2 goals from 4 attempts and when we did that everyone said it can’t last.... because everyone said the attack couldn’t keep it up... forgetting that the defenders are generally woeful at anything that crossed or in the air

Kame was/is unfit. We don't have anyone better.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Even when he’s running on fumes Kane’s footballing brain is usually as sharp as any and he’s exactly who I’d want on the ball in that situation; at the first point he looks up Kane can see Dele and Son are ahead of defenders but behind him so playing ball for them to run onto surely results in a goal.

By the time he’s made those extra few strides, Son and Dele have had to hold their runs to stay onside and defenders are swarming them; although if that was one of our defenders sliding in to block the cross you could bet your house on them scoring an own goal!

Good to see all the drama team is out .. tough game to judge

- West Ham first goal was a clear foul and card on Reguilon in build up
- Dier was poor again in both goals
- Ref affected the game with a bunch of soft yellows for us in first half
- I'd assume that's why Lamela came off, due to worry about the card
- Bale changed the game in 2nd half
- Harry/Son on a better day would have won this for us easily, both had chances, Son needs a rest.
- Dele was not effective
- Ndombele is a bit wasted so deep

Funny what people ask for, we had all the possession today, plenty of shots, plenty of touches in opposition box I'm sure and lost to a team who hit us early in each half and sat back very disciplined.

Our form is atrocious, I'm just not sure we are playing that badly (our defence still bad)

Positive of the game = Bale .. play like that every week please
Lamela’s booking was easily a yellow and some refs might even have given a red IMO.... his usual brainless type of challenge.

No, a little late, but it stopped a break and I'd trust him to not pick up a second one.
Left the floor and went in studs up from behind. If he’d been red carded then VAR probably wouldn’t have overturned it. I think it was about halfway inside West Ham’s half. A needless yellow, that could’ve been red and renders him useless for the rest of the game.

Sliding door games. As with Poch in the Leicester season we drew away and lost at home. In both games we were much the better side. Same as this season against Wet Spam. Drew at home when three nil up and we really should have won today with 20 shots at their goal. The most in four seasons apparently.

Back