• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

These concussion rules are flimflam. A player can fudge up, clatter their keeper and end the opponents' chance by staying down and pretending a winding is a head injury.

I can understand that, but principally, I just don't want us to lose. It kind of goes against the whole point for me. But just saying that I understand this view as well. I just don't agree with it. :)

I know what you mean - ultimately we cant influence our results so whether we hope for anything its irrelevant. Obviously I dont really want Spurs to lose, but if it meant Jose going, thats one hell of a silver lining

Point is though, West Ham or whoever, I just dont see Jose being here this time next year which means we're going to suffer more defeats, whoever they're against, before we get a new guy in

I know what you mean - ultimately we cant influence our results so whether we hope for anything its irrelevant. Obviously I dont really want Spurs to lose, but if it meant Jose going, thats one hell of a silver lining

Point is though, West Ham or whoever, I just dont see Jose being here this time next year which means we're going to suffer more defeats, whoever they're against, before we get a new guy in

no one wants to lose but short term pain for long term gain is a logical stance to take

no that that's where i am atm

Yeah, I agree, and I see it. :)

tinkle poor defending and missing chances

Normal game then

Pretty much.

Started asleep. The defence not warmed up at the beginning of each half. Sigh.

Does Mourinho keep changing the team? Or choose his favourites and play them into form? At the moment the lack of team consistency isn’t helping a shaky confidence-lacking back line.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back