• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

He is to blame for the quality of the players?

A good manager makes brick players a bit better.

Poch was a good manager. This bloody clown isn't, he's atrocious and I struggle to understand how he can coach anything.

Does he do anything on the training ground? Sanchez and Dier are bloody donkeys, but who picked them for this game? Playing Lloris every game - we all know why, but who was it who thought Hart was a good backup to have? Does he coach *any* attacking at all?

Time for the next cycle

Build a team around Tanganga, PEH, Skipp, parrot, Reguillon.
Maybe Ndombele - doesn't do it for me personally.
Hopefully Son and Kane will be up for staying and mentoring that through.

A rejigged defence, new keeper and more fluid and expressive system and we'll be ok.
We don't need huge change, but lots of mid sized tweaks
That’s a lot of cash. Think part of the reason Jose is here was to not have to totally overhaul the squad.

Levy great for the club in certain terms but in my opinion he’s taken his eye of the football side. Look at this squad it’s pony . So much mediocre dross in it.

Yes. They're good enough to not be this brick. The players functioning is dependent on them working in a system designed for them by their manager - that's his job - but we have no plan what so ever.

Completely. We have no system, no plan, no thought of what we're going to do when we get the ball. That is the manager's job

We have better than the 9th best squad in the league

Why, oh why, does Son take those free kicks? It's not like he's amazing at them, but what he is amazing at (not always), is sniping out chances. So why not have him in the box as a goal threat?

Thier ceiling and profile is much lower than ours and always will be. I'm not saying I would personally do it but for a manager we're such an attractive job.

As to them letting him leave, it's football. Clubs have no real power over staff movement.
Not a given though plus he is a clam. I must admit don’t know where we go from here. Would want to give Jose until the end of the season. The league is gone but we could focus every thing on the cups.

Not sure who is commentating in UK but we have some serious fudgewits here , I know Spurs aren’t playing well but you’d think Spam were challenging City for the title the way they’re blowing up their arse

Sent from a place where spiders kill you

We have Alan Smith
Enough said

Back