• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Salad dive and Pickford howler in the second half to give Liverpool their 927th win in a row against Everton

Yes. Long way to go, as we found out last season? When we scored early

Good luck to Everton, hope they win tbh. I know a draw is probably the best result for us , but sod it, I want to see Liverpool fans feel the pain of losing the derby

Is it me, or are Salad, Mane and the Ladyboy always available for the big league games.

In the same vein, how about that stat for Ward-Prowse, he has every minute of every league this season and last, and made 73 consecutive starts for Southampton. I would guarantee if we ever signed him, he would be injured within 2 months

Henderson down. Go on Klopp stick him back on, and run him into the ground

edit: And he's down again. Their injuries keep piling up...love it

Almost fuming right now. How is Salad repeatedly allowed to get away with blatant dives, that's twice in about 10 minutes, Tyler and even Carragher have admitted they were dives, so where is the card??

Start showing him a few and it might stop it.

I mean Dele did a couple of games back and was carded straight away...double standards me thinks

Back