• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Wolfsberger OMT

They all played yesterday and Moura made an impact running from deep and he has a higher defensive output than the other two.

Against weak opposition you can get away with it but I'd suspect in the league you'd need someone to knit it all together.

Kane might be enough but I'm not so sure

I agree with this. Gareth could be great to bring on in the second half, on the right occasion.
He needs to get a lot fitter still.
Worked a treat last time out vs the spammers. He missed a sitter at 3-2 and then.....

Last edited:
Lamela isn't undroppable, and I fully expect he will give way to a fit Gio (when Gio returns)

Don't want to do this conversation again (not with you, but others will jump on this), in my opinion for what Jose wants in the position (a bit of bite, cycling possession, demanding the ball, moving forward), right now Lamela is doing the best out of the options tried. I'd be surprised to see Dele start Sunday, yes to next Wednesday and if he plays well again, then he may be pushing for that spot.

Gio? Have we got any youth players named Gio?

I though we looked good going forward as we moved the ball quickly, bypassing midfield a lot of the time, our performance dropped when we slowed the game and tried to "manage the game" (what a pretentious pundit phrase), Winks/Sissoko pairing cannot do this. Doherty was ok and his passes were critical for our first two goals, but hes now joined the ever growing list of brick players created by our internet fans.

Bale isn't up to playing 90 especially not in a big PL game !!
I do hope he starts him and Dele though on Sunday along with Kane and Son
I'm not asking to play him 90 mins,just to be rotated with the squad!
well I would use him at some point in the game..but he needs players like Son Kane Deli Moura with him..this brings
skill into the team. Does not Mouriniho understand this..lol..Its common sense. If there playing along side a bunch of average
who keep roostering up it simply not helping us.
anyway ..how is Bale not fit enough to play the odd 90 minute game.whats he been doing in this time..playing golf with Trump.the more time he play's the more
familiarity he will have with the other players...that counts for a lot and brings the confidence in simply
because they understand each others strengths.
I remember when alan gilzean used to play when he was well
past his best ..but he gave confidence to the other players round him...OK footballs changed a lot since those days but
its no good playing second rate players as subs all the time.

Just watched highlights as missed the game

1. good goals
2. Should have had more
3. Defending was lols
4. The Sissoko pen was better than I imagined from the description, the touch was dreamy

This is a much needed win. Not only we have get back our winning form, it has also given us a big lead to bring to the second leg match. Credit to Son, Bale, Moura and Vinicius for the goals. But disappointed we conceded yet another soft penalty for the third match in a row. We really should have won by more goals as Wolfsberger were very poor. I think Bale was our best player as he scored 1, assisted 1 and had 1 or 2 other shots on goal. Despite this win, we cannot get complacent in the second leg as Wolfsberger had 2 or 3 chances to score. Let's hope we will complete the job in the second leg to progress to the next stage of the Europa League.

Back