• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Wolfsberger OMT

I think the point from our view is travelling to Eastern Europe and getting back Friday for the early game on a Sunday is not ideal. Our return game is at home on Wednesday and yet we play Burnley on Sunday at 2pm?
TV usually stitches us up, how many Mondays did we play in the title chasing year...

I wouldn't be surprised if we flew back on Thursday night

Quote from Mourinho:
"“The good thing is that in the Europa League we can have 12 players on the bench, so you travel with 23 and all of them are on the bench. That is a good opportunity for some of the kids, and there is always the chance they can play. Dennis Cirkin is selected, Dane Scarlett, and the first time for Marcel Lavinier and Jamie Bowden, which is good for them and good for the others, it gives them a window of hope. Even if they don’t play, it’s a great experience for them.”"

so I guess thats 19 senior players going...which, by the tmie you rule out Regi, Aurier, GLC due to injury and Rodon ineligible, is probably all the available senior squad.

Very randomly, I was stood right outside the Puskas Stadium back in August. They had the sides all open and it looked very modern + pitch looked good.

It's fairly central Budapest, but a very quiet part of the city so could easily get to the Airport in around 1 hour.
FWIW They've had a "safe sports corridor" from the airport to the stadium for a while now, don't know what that means though :)

There's also what is possibly Europes fastest Go-Kart track next door. Don't tell Hugo.

The team usually does from European trips, same night, even if they get in at midnight to 1am

With Covid, it makes even more sense. The Hungarian government have royally fudged up their handling of it, so I'd want to get them out as quickly as possible.

Bounce back starts here. Bale and Dele are going to start proving their worth. I’ve seen it and it’s glorious. Tanganga in at CB please!

Lloris
Aurier Tanganga Alderweireld Reguilon
Ndombele Hojbjerg
Bale Alli Son
Kane

Love the optimism. I am trying hard to be optimistic too, but having a hard time.

Bounce back starts here. Bale and Dele are going to start proving their worth. I’ve seen it and it’s glorious. Tanganga in at CB please!

Lloris
Aurier Tanganga Alderweireld Reguilon
Ndombele Hojbjerg
Bale Alli Son
Kane

Aurier is out for the next three games according to Mourinho's presser and Reguilon hasn't travelled

Yes probably with players back home early hours Friday :p

Wonder if these sort of trips are the ones where they use the lodge after arriving back. Saving an extra journey, assuming they go to Stansted from the training ground by coach anyway. Thus allowing a recovery session Friday morning and then training.

Wonder if these sort of trips are the ones where they use the lodge after arriving back. Saving an extra journey, assuming they go to Stansted from the training ground by coach anyway. Thus allowing a recovery session Friday morning and then training.
I'm pretty sure they do, it's like a 5 star hotel so why not

Back