• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

8wfujfKd

Basically telling the mob "these people are your targets". Looks like it's been deleted now.

Still voted to aquit.

Myself
Party
Country

Probably true for most politicians in that country. Very lucrative business.

In a move that may have gone unnoticed by many, former democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard has been courting right wing media and positioning herself politically to the right. She has been appearing on far right talk shows and enunciating right wing libertarian ideas. I reckon this self promoting careerist has seen the writing on the wall re her future in the Democratic Party, given that Harris now has the inside running. I was always suspicious of her and appear to be vindicated.

In a move that may have gone unnoticed by many, former democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard has been courting right wing media and positioning herself politically to the right. She has been appearing on far right talk shows and enunciating right wing libertarian ideas. I reckon this self promoting careerist has seen the writing on the wall re her future in the Democratic Party, given that Harris now has the inside running. I was always suspicious of her and appear to be vindicated.

Far too much money to be made from politics over there. Attracts all the wrong kinds of people. Too many of them in powerful positions to ever expect any changes for the better.

Back