• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

A huge ethical decision to be made there that may define the rest of her life (I'm possibly overstating this).
I'd be happy to wait for my correct place in the queue.
What she is more worried about is if they have some incorrect information about her or something they've forgotten to tell her about!

I'd be happy to wait for my correct place in the queue.
What she is more worried about is if they have some incorrect information about her or something they've forgotten to tell her about!
My comment was a bit facetious, as it could certainly be a tricky decision for some. I'd have to own up myself if the same thing happened or my conscious would be naggin' me indefinitely.

Great news but still think we can do better. As we stretch into the Summer months and the U50's age groups, absolutely no reason we cannot deliver 24/7 vaccinations to this population
I agree, heard the vaccine minister saying from March we will have tens of millions of vaccines in the country so that's the time to really crack on

Great news but still think we can do better. As we stretch into the Summer months and the U50's age groups, absolutely no reason we cannot deliver 24/7 vaccinations to this population
The bottleneck seems to be more with supplies of the vaccine rather than how quickly we can administer it, hopefully as new vaccines are approved (Moderna was approved a couple of weeks ago but European facilities won’t be ready until at least March) then we will have sufficient doses available to ramp things up like you say.

Last edited:
My comment was a bit facetious, as it could certainly be a tricky decision for some. I'd have to own up myself if the same thing happened or my conscious would be naggin' me indefinitely.
@ricky2tricky4city

I'd say that given the top 4 priority groups have been vaccinated so it's not like you're taking it off of some old biddy. If you've got the option through the correct channels, take it.

They’ve been pretty good at giving vaccinations to youngsters accompanying elderly into the centres on the grounds they are carers.

Get a jab if you can just don’t mention it to anyone else.

They’ve been pretty good at giving vaccinations to youngsters accompanying elderly into the centres on the grounds they are carers.

Get a jab if you can just don’t mention it to anyone else.

seems to a fair amount of judging going on, as I mentioned the other day a friend of ours has had it, I can't believe the gossip my wife is showing me from whatsapp groups, "why did she get it, should have gone to a teacher or a nurse, etc etc", from what I can tell she's effectively a British Jack Bauer, damn right she got the jab imo

any reduction in the surface area susceptible to infection benefits us all

My dad said one of his mates wife works at a local vaccination centre, she rang him the other day and say we have 15 Ffizer's left if you can get down here in 10 mins you can have one
Other people were called too, it was a case of use them or throw them away so fair enough

Back