• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Wolfsberger OMT

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
uefa-el-100-1.jpg

wolfsberger-ac-vector-logo.png

VS
Ric09EM4_400x400.jpg

Unfortunately for Wolfsberger, they will be welcoming us to the Puskas Arena in Hungary. Hopefully it will have been properly disinfected from tonight's Liverpool match.

D_MTI20150602002.jpg

Here's some buggery, incidentally found inside Wolfsberger's own stadium, which we won't get to see. The stadium that is, I'm guessing the forest isn't there any more.

5180.jpg

KICKOFF: 5.55pm, Thursday

Lloris
Doherty - Alderweireld - Dier - Davies
Sissoko - Højbjerg
Ndombele
Bale - Kane - Son

Hopefully our attackers are on their game, because we will (as usual) not keep a clean sheet.

uefa-el-100-1.jpg

wolfsberger-ac-vector-logo.png

VS
Ric09EM4_400x400.jpg

Unfortunately for Wolfsberger, they will be welcoming us to the Puskas Arena in Hungary. Hopefully it will have been properly disinfected from tonight's Liverpool match.

D_MTI20150602002.jpg

Here's some buggery, incidentally found inside Wolfsberger's own stadium, which we won't get to see. The stadium that is, I'm guessing the forest isn't there any more.

5180.jpg

KICKOFF: 5.55pm, Thursday

Lloris
Doherty - Alderweireld - Dier - Davies
Sissoko - Højbjerg
Ndombele
Bale - Kane - Son

Hopefully our attackers are on their game, because we will (as usual) not keep a clean sheet.

Do you think he'll go that strong? We have the West Ham game at the weekend and even if draw or lose this, there's still the second leg when you can release the big guns. If we do win this week, then Kane and Son might be able to have two midweeks off. Wolfburg are mid-table in Austria, and below LASK who were dreadful (tempting fate I know). I'm more thinking:

--------------------------Lloris---------------------

---Doherty-------Toby---------Dier---------Davies---

------------------Sissoko-------Winks----------------

---------------------------Dele--------------------------

-------Bale--------------Vinicius---------Bergwijn---

Other than the league being run by cnuts (and television money), is there a reason that our next PL game is noon on Sunday? It’s the shortest possible amount of time between games, and in this fixture heavy season this has to stop. These players are not machines and there have already been so many injuries due to excess strain. I’m sure it won’t change, but it vexes me. Now I’ve shared my vex, good night

Other than the league being run by cnuts (and television money), is there a reason that our next PL game is noon on Sunday? It’s the shortest possible amount of time between games, and in this fixture heavy season this has to stop. These players are not machines and there have already been so many injuries due to excess strain. I’m sure it won’t change, but it vexes me. Now I’ve shared my vex, good night

the second leg is next Wednesday, so it’s pretty much in the middle of that gap

the second leg is next Wednesday, so it’s pretty much in the middle of that gap
I think the point from our view is travelling to Eastern Europe and getting back Friday for the early game on a Sunday is not ideal. Our return game is at home on Wednesday and yet we play Burnley on Sunday at 2pm?
TV usually stitches us up, how many Mondays did we play in the title chasing year...

Do you think he'll go that strong? We have the West Ham game at the weekend and even if draw or lose this, there's still the second leg when you can release the big guns. If we do win this week, then Kane and Son might be able to have two midweeks off. Wolfburg are mid-table in Austria, and below LASK who were dreadful (tempting fate I know). I'm more thinking:

--------------------------Lloris---------------------

---Doherty-------Toby---------Dier---------Davies---

------------------Sissoko-------Winks----------------

---------------------------Dele--------------------------

-------Bale--------------Vinicius---------Bergwijn---
Difficult to predict. Packed fixture list, tough and important game against West Ham coming up, chance to repair during the second leg of the EL would indicate heavier rotation. But Mourinho has a tendency of playing stronger teams than expected at times.

I think Tanganga deserves another start. With Rodon intelligible he's the obvious younger player to give a game to in a game like this imo.

Really would risk running Hojbjerg, Kane, Son or Ndombele into the ground if we start them again today. Options are limited and a Winks - Sissoko return doesn't fill me with confidence, but it's probably the prudent choice given the fixture list.

Difficult to predict. Packed fixture list, tough and important game against West Ham coming up, chance to repair during the second leg of the EL would indicate heavier rotation. But Mourinho has a tendency of playing stronger teams than expected at times.

I think Tanganga deserves another start. With Rodon intelligible he's the obvious younger player to give a game to in a game like this imo.

Really would risk running Hojbjerg, Kane, Son or Ndombele into the ground if we start them again today. Options are limited and a Winks - Sissoko return doesn't fill me with confidence, but it's probably the prudent choice given the fixture list.

Is Rodon still ineligible? I thought it was only for the qualifying and league stages of the EC. Did we not take the opportunity of registering him when we had the opportunity to do so?

Is Rodon still ineligible? I thought it was only for the qualifying and league stages of the EC. Did we not take the opportunity of registering him when we had the opportunity to do so?

I think Mourinho said it would be unfair to whoever got left out to make room.

I think the point from our view is travelling to Eastern Europe and getting back Friday for the early game on a Sunday is not ideal. Our return game is at home on Wednesday and yet we play Burnley on Sunday at 2pm?
TV usually stitches us up, how many Mondays did we play in the title chasing year...
Don’t get me started on THAT one...

Bounce back starts here. Bale and Dele are going to start proving their worth. I’ve seen it and it’s glorious. Tanganga in at CB please!

Lloris
Aurier Tanganga Alderweireld Reguilon
Ndombele Hojbjerg
Bale Alli Son
Kane

Back