• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

i remember a lot of people at the time saying to keep an eye on Liverpool in the coming years to compare with our decline in the wake of not properly refreshing/improving the team. seems they have followed a similar path

The only difference I can see at the moment is that they are better in general play than we were as it was all falling apart with Poch. We were struggling badly with results and performances from around February 2019. I think the dip went further back than that to be honest but results didn't catch up with performances for about 9 months.

The signs aren't good for the Dippers though. And I'm fudging loving it.

i remember a lot of people at the time saying to keep an eye on Liverpool in the coming years to compare with our decline in the wake of not properly refreshing/improving the team. seems they have followed a similar path
They had 2 windows of doing nothing
You would have thought someone might have pointed our direction

Modern managers have the problem of players just completely stopping responding to their message after a period of time. We had it, Pep, Klopp even Simone suffered it. The difference with City is they can go out and buy a new team to mitigate it. All other teams have to find a way to try manage it and it seems to be nearly impossible (at least while sustaining the same level of play). The love for the high press game doesn't help either, players are just burning out.

Klopp has no defence as he's been through this once before with Dortmund.

Brighton are looking good again!
They all know their jobs regardless of the system there playing
It’s the epitome of constant coaching and confidence in themselves
You know my thoughts on him
He has a simile profile to Rogers expect he doesn’t come with any ego baggage (if that’s all true)

Back