• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT - Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

In the run up to the final I dont want to hear any soundbites from our players about how they will do this or that. In the week beforehand, juts STFU and play the game of your life
Especially from Lloris who is very good at the calls for collective improvement rather then taking any personal responsibility for anything.

Rewarding the 3rd, Sanchez is the one even vaguely aware gundo what's his name is even making a run.
Pretty shocking display from the team, we've been lucky city have went easy on us.

Literally the only thing going for him is pace. Can’t read the game, can’t pass, awful against the high ball, gets bullied even by midgets. Probs the worst signing of the levy era considering the transfer fee

Peak Toby and Bale is long gone and will never return. It's about now not at their prime.
Son would get games but not a certain starter. Same for Ndombele. Maybe in the future he would be a consistent starter, but not now.

To be fair, @Jurgen the German is pulling me up on a comment I made years ago. It was stronger in our favour at the time imo.

Second half was very dissapointing, especially as it was self inflicted due to the tactical change to something which is proven to not work.

More important games coming up though so a chance to get back track.

@milo Tanganga

Shame that, thought we were well in the game at half time and got into some good positions but didn't have the guile to really get anyone in on goal. After that I think we got tired and they moved the ball a bit quicker but overall better than some of the negativity we've seen recently.

Outdone by some comedy errors as usual, clumsy penalty, poor GK and anothe Sanchez brain fart.

Back