• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT - Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Rewarding the 3rd, Sanchez is the one even vaguely aware gundo what's his name is even making a run.
Pretty shocking display from the team, we've been lucky city have went easy on us.

I’m not sure in the current situation anyone can afford him, but you have to think that Harry must be considering his future.

Well the only bright side here is hopefully history shows this was the result that solidified their place as Title winners and crushing any hope that the dippers had.

Disappointing. Never expected to win but second half was poor. Like midweek, I don’t blame the manager much. Lloris, Hjobjerg and Sanchez let him down. Always would have backed Hugo but he’s been dogbrick for the last few weeks.

Thought Sanchez was really good otherwise but that mistake was laughable.

@milo Tanganga

Why is Tyler talking about pochettino being beaten with a stick for not winning a trophy .... fudging treasure cave was one of them that reveled in mentioning it at any given time
Was Carragher saying Graham and Ramos would be more revered by Spurs fans for delivering a trophy??

Disappointing. Never expected to win but second half was poor. Like midweek, I don’t blame the manager much. Lloris, Hjobjerg and Sanchez let him down. Always would have backed Hugo but he’s been dogbrick for the last few weeks.

Thought Sanchez was really good otherwise but that mistake was laughable.

@milo Tanganga
@milo 100% Tanganga and no one else surely!!!

Back