• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT - Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

By over using some members of this squad it is effecting how the players play, Holberg is making mistake in continuous games and costing us, Son who never used to like to track back is leaving davies isolated by not tracking back.

and a third, I just dont like our team. We were spoiled with that 2017 team. It will live long in the memory and i think it will take 5 years of careful planning to get anywhere close to that level.

About the penalty, Hojberg lost his man tried to get back and clattered into him from behind as he tried to turn. Absolute stone cold nailed on penalty. Ref gave it VAR gave it and they scored it. Can argue about it all you like but thats the facts. And the fact that we are second best to a vastly superior team

I dunno what you're referring to. I'm talking about this incident - player in possession turns and our player blocks his landing foot. That's all there is to it.

Turned without the ball though, He lost control of it. Hardly prevented a goal scoring opportunity

...and that system was getting great results wasnt it!

Was it perfect no, but it was about starting with improving the back - we had no one to transition the ball in the middle

As we have seen, the defenders are awful - so your choice is to firm up or open up and concede

That defending by Sanchez had me in stiches, that is fudging comical. Brightened up a brick game.

Back