• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT - Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

If there is a time to put Bale on for Davies, is this it? Not sure Mourinho is evening thinking of Bale in any other role than wide right. Which is a mistake imo. The guy needs to feel his way back.

I don’t think this game is over yet, but if it gets to 3 I’m all for this.

Because it’s a stupid idea and the sooner we all see how ill suited he would be the better :p

Yep he was mid turn
I agree
But his right foot lands on Hojdjberg
I mean that’s in the photo
So Hojdjergs then off balance and clatters him

If you are mid turn and someone puts their foot in the path of where you are going that is a foul on you

Jesus

I don’t think this game is over yet, but if it gets to 3 I’m all for this.

Because it’s a stupid idea and the sooner we all see how ill suited he would be the better :p

No more ill-suited than anywhere else. And when attacking we are carrying Davies most of the time, so an easy upgrade.

If you are mid turn and someone puts their foot in the path of where you are going that is a foul on you

Jesus
Yep
It’s exactly how we conceded a penalty vs pool last season
Aurier had the ball and mane got in front of him and was stepped on and won the foul...
Except here Gungodan had lost the ball first

It is a managers job to improve players and install a system!

You are talking about JM right who is brilliant at organising the defence.

Pochettino couldn't improve Dier or sanchez .... tell me you legitimately think that these players are better than they have shown over the last three years.

Back