• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT - Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

So, I’ve done the math.

Between Dier, Sanchez, Toby, Aurier, Doherty, Rodon, Tanganga, Davies and Reguilon there are 126 ways to combine a back four.

Today is Mourinhos 73rd game in charge.

We’re getting there!

Oh, and COYS! Let’s do them.

City have never been behind for a single minute since we beat them in November.

I would guarantee if the boot was on the other foot City would score first.

Can't see us getting the first goal today. Saying that I would rather we go ahead in the 93rd minute....

Why drop Toby for Dier? Eurgh

Still, interesting to see an attacking lineup and with no Sissoko. COYS
The penny has dropped with Jose and he has finally started using his eyes once again. Yes there is a degree of utility in having a player like Sissoko as an extra defensive player but it's pointless when he so useless with the ball the opposition attack is just never ending.

Can't help but worried about our defence of Dier and Sanchez in this match. We will need a miracle to keep a clean sheet in this match. Let's hope our attack will be clinical and make use of any goal scoring chance. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get at least a draw in this match.

One big issue with our play when we sit back is trying to make passes on the break that are never on. Better Lamela turns and finds a pass rather than hand the ball back trying to make an impossible pass.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back