• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton FA Cup

As for the rest of them, Sanchez was, is and will always be a bombscare. Doherty is the worst player I've seen in a Spurs shirt in fifteen years. And Hugo...Christ.

Can't win brick, won't win brick with that lot. Ever.

Very disappointed to go out. That’s a chance of a trophy gone. But happy with the performance. It was an enjoyable game for the first time in months.

Can’t see Jose setting up like that on Sunday. Conceding 5 will kill him but if we’re a bit more attacking for the rest of the season, I’ll be happy.

Actually not that disappointed about getting knocked out, too many good teams left to have much hope of winning, but the way we're leaking goals really kills any enjoyment.

So many players are going to be knackered for the weekend. It's concerning to think about what could happen

either way they will win comfortably. Apart from the little flash in the pan against a Championship-bound West Brom, Spurs are a mess.

To score four away from home and still lose is a real indictment of our defence. You can see why Mourinho thins they need so much help by putting so many bodies in there and playing a low block. We desperately need a new backline and goalkeeper.

Defeat down to errors yet again. Hugo made a fantastic save from a deflected shot and yet can't save one hit straight at him. That plus he really should do better with the 2nd Richarlison effort and Bernard's goal. As soon as Gilfi chipped that ball over he needs to come off his line and close him down, instead he stays on his line and makes the goal a big target. Very disappointed to let in 5 v these tonight, wasted opportunity again.

Total goals in other five R5 FA Cup matches so far: 9
Total goals in our R5 FA Cup match: 9

Great for the neutral, I suppose, and I certainly don't begrudge Everton a glorious victory, but shipping FIVE BLOODY GOALS. This is just going to make Mourinho go super-defensive again. The rest of this season is going to be even more depressing than the tail end of 2018/19.

This squad looks more and more of a shambles week by week. Winks , Sissoko , Sanchez , Moura, Davies all poor.

Dele needs minutes , Son looks like he’s played to many minutes.

Some serious surgery needed.

Such poor defending, just rookie errors and poor goalkeeping. Everton had some good finishing to be fair.

Overall shows what we are, good attack but a shocking defence - nice to see some attacking play at least.

Worst thing for me is that no fans were there to see it, place would have been buzzing with a game like that.

Actually not that disappointed about getting knocked out, too many good teams left to have much hope of winning, but the way we're leaking goals really kills any enjoyment.

We would have had a chance but I take your point.

I don’t know what Mourinho does now. To be fair to him, conceding 5 is shambolic but going back to 10 men behind the ball...I’d rather what happened tonight. I don’t think he’s doing a good job but it’s a fudging tough job.

Fair play to Siggy there and his comments about us.

As for the rest of them, Sanchez was, is and will always be a bombscare. Doherty is the worst player I've seen in a Spurs shirt in fifteen years. And Hugo...Christ.

Can't win brick, won't win brick with that lot. Ever.

Exactly what I said on here last week. Doesn’t matter who is in charge - too many tinkle poor players with a weak mentality.

Back