• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton FA Cup

Everton are a bit hit and miss this season. Hopefully we've got a bit of confidence from west brom. If it's a draw, will it be extra time and pens?

Quite a few smart-@rse remarks have been coming my way at work from the Blue half in the build-up to this.

Won a few games have they? Starting to get a bit c@cky like their red neighbours.

Would love to shove of their comments back down their throats tomorrow

Quite a few smart-@rse remarks have been coming my way at work from the Blue half in the build-up to this.

Won a few games have they? Starting to get a bit c@cky like their red neighbours.

Would love to shove of their comments back down their throats tomorrow

I really hope they do that for you mate, must be hell being surround by Toffees and Pool supporters.

Why? They are not PONY, they have a brilliant manager and are certainly in the top 6 on current form. How exactly are they Pony?

You and your agenda it's so funny how sad you actually are.

Gaz I'm flattered mate but give it a rest eh

I don't rate Everton and think we should be beating them - not everything's about your hero

I really hope they do that for you mate, must be hell being surround by Toffees and Pool supporters.

Cheers. It is. And then throw-in the fact that the Regional Director is a City fan.

Although to be fair, he is good banter. He told me he hates Spurs as he still hasn't got over the 81 Cup Final. Once he starts I just tell him 'Let it go mate, it was 40 years ago"

Cheers. It is. And then throw-in the fact that the Regional Director is a City fan.

Although to be fair, he is good banter. He told me he hates Spurs as he still hasn't got over the 81 Cup Final. Once he starts I just tell him 'Let it go mate, it was 40 years ago"

My old man was a City supporter and i worked in M/C for a spell so got to know a few of their supporters. Overall they were all good guys to chat with about football.

Dt0L0C.gif

Best post I have ever seen anywhere on the internet.
Is that Gif on the commerce version of MS Teams?

We used to be the most successful team in the FA Cup but have not won it for 30 years now. Since then we have lost 8 FA Cup semi finals which have stopped us from going further. Wish can can overcome the FA Cup semi final jinx and go all the way to win it this season. We have a strange record against Everton in recent years. Until we lost to them at home in the league earlier in the season, we had an excellent record against Everton, winning 8 and drawing 7 of our last 15 league matches against them. That was our first loss to Everton in 9 years. But we have a poor record against Everton in the FA Cup as we have lost our last 3 FA Cup matches to Everton including that shocking 1-4 semi final defeat in 1995. So we need to do much better this time. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Everton and progress to the FA Cup quarter finals.

Everybody dance now!

Want us to start our best team against Everton even if we are playing Emirates Marketing Project in the league on Sunday. We should start Kane, Son, Moura and Lamela in attack like against WBA. Ndombele and Hojbjerg should start in midfield while Alderweireld and Rodon should be in defence. Rodon did make the mistake against Liverpool but prefer him to Dier or Sanchez who are more error-prone. No doubt that Everton will make it tough for us. We should be ruthless and clinical in front of goal if we want to beat them. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get that much needed win to progress to the next stage of the FA Cup.

We used to be the most successful team in the FA Cup but have not won it for 30 years now. Since then we have lost 8 FA Cup semi finals which have stopped us from going further. Wish can can overcome the FA Cup semi final jinx and go all the way to win it this season. We have a strange record against Everton in recent years. Until we lost to them at home in the league earlier in the season, we had an excellent record against Everton, winning 8 and drawing 7 of our last 15 league matches against them. That was our first loss to Everton in 9 years. But we have a poor record against Everton in the FA Cup as we have lost our last 3 FA Cup matches to Everton including that shocking 1-4 semi final defeat in 1995. So we need to do much better this time. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and meteorology to beat Everton and progress to the FA Cup quarter finals.

yeah, I remember that semifinal in 1994..we were expected to win...I partly blamed it on the fact that the Everton fans surrounded three sides of the ground giving them a big vocal advantage...

So much for getting any help for our visit to ManCity. Swansea down 3-0 within an hour, City sending out their subs and grunts and just stroking the ball around to save energy. We'll probably have a heavy slog and need all our best players to get through this Everton encounter and have less gas in the tank for Saturday.

Ahh, better from Swansea. Rodri off after a nasty knock to his ankle.

Back