• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion

If we don’t lose today I think we need to sacrifice the Hoover to the OMT gods. Win and it can replace Tom Jones who has really let us down recently...
TBF we are decommissioning the Dyson today
That will be well and truly sacrificed

Jose is like AVB, sets up the team for one player, or revolves around one, at Spurs.

AVB was Bale, Jose is Kane.

I know I'm being simplistic, but they are their talisman imho.

WBA are shocking. Yes it looks better but it’s not difficult against side as poor as them.

Kane don’t look at it . Rushed back I suppose to save Jose’s blushes

Son needs to be sharper with his decision. I personally would have rested him for this half. West Brom will be tired in second half and he wrecks havok then.

I am on topic. The myth I refer to is that Jose has no attacking plan. The key KPI that shows effectiveness of an attacking plan is goal scored.

I put it forward that the clearest proof that Jose does have some sort of attacking plan is that Real Madrid team and as such proves that it is a myth.

The attacking plan is to allow the players freedom to do their thing - it's widely known and reported on that he doesn't coach attavking player movement, or work attacking drills - when you're at clubs with top talent all the way through their team this can be effective but not when you're at a club that needs to be greater than the sum of it's parts or when you set up so defensively there just aren't enough players in the right areas.

You can carry on looking at a number in the goals scored column if you want but don't think it means anything by itself.

Back