• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion

Shooting from distance instead of passing to a man in a better position
Think it would be a good way for Bale to get back into his stride. Also take some pressure off. He can pop up around the box and as long as his defending is ok he’ll be fine. He’s still a decent player and can be useful defensively. When space opens up he can exploit it. Davies just passed back infield.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

This seems like forcing something that isnt there

He cant perform in his actual position - what chance LB

Good work from Aurier a shame his pass was ever so slightly behind Kane so Kane had to get it out of his feet. Decent start a bit nervy but decent so far. Lamela have a good positive contribution.

That was another chance

Promising we are creating them. Worrying we are not converting them. One will go in soon

And? Ronaldo was there for Jose, Benitez, Ancelotti, Zidane and yet Jose Mourinho the man with no attacking plan was able to make that RM team the highest scoring in La Liga history. By luck?

You said it was a myth that we don't have am attacking plan - now you're talking about how many goals Real Madrid scored mate, try keeping it on topic.

I don't give a fudge how many goals real Madrid scored, what does that prove with regards to what's happening here?

And it was only said because i was saying Moura suits that anyway

Back