• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion

Added to that there is simply no way Mourinho will be sacked until the season has run its course. While I also hate the drivel we have to endure for some time now, there are far too many drama queens on here ATM.

If we continue picking up points at a rate of 9 in 10 games there's no way he see's out the end of the season

If we continue picking up points at a rate of 9 in 10 games there's no way he see's out the end of the season

I dont think he'll see out February. I cant see us getting anything at the Etihad and on current form a point at West Ham might be a decent result.

If thats the case, then even if we win tomorrow it would be 13 points from 13 games...and in which case he'd be gone

Added to that there is simply no way Mourinho will be sacked until the season has run its course. While I also hate the drivel we have to endure for some time now, there are far too many drama queens on here ATM.

I’m not so sure, Levy has made ill timed sackings before, Graham for example, absolutely had to go, but should have been given the cup semi against the arse first, he was living for that and our FA Cup form was a world away from the dogbrick in the league, I think he would have won us that game.

The timing of the Jol dismissal was distasteful.

As for AVB, well, imo that was ridiculous, the negative results were painful, but there wasn’t many of them, and he was fired despite being ahead of the previous seasons H2H results despite losing half of the squad in the summer.

I think the timing of Poch was off too, he should have gone sooner.

This game has the potential to be the worst game in premier league history
It would have too Everton 0 - Tottenham 0 from 2009 IIRC
Not one shot on target all game

My team
For what it’s worth...

......................Hugo.....................
Aurier....... Tanganga...Rodon...... Davies

..........winks .........Hojdjberg..............

.....................Tanguy.....................

bergwein.........................................son

....................Vinny.

two centre backs who actually defend it seems
A midfield that isn’t scared of the ball
An attack with some kind a focal point

My team
For what it’s worth...

......................Hugo.....................
Aurier....... Tanganga...Rodon...... Davies

..........winks .........Hojdjberg..............

.....................Tanguy.....................

bergwein.........................................son

....................Vinny.

two centre backs who actually defend it seems
A midfield that isn’t scared of the ball
An attack with some kind a focal point

I would actually take the risk to bench Son. He seems off it mentally and physically. I would keep him as a sub ready to come on. He is a player that always tries to give over 100percent.

I'd like us to come out all guns blazing, something we haven't done in the last 3 games
We play so much better when we start fast with some pace and actual attacking in us

Back