• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

To be fair to him, he was being offered a much bigger role and had he knocked it back another good opportunity may not have come around. I likes of Spurs or Arsenal would’ve wanted him had he not done well with Leicester.

Totally agree, it was a no brainer for him.
He wanted to wait until the end of the season but Leicester apparently said no, now or never.
A couple of jobs had already passed him by, he had to take it.

Poch bought Sissoko Sanchez Aurier and Moura spending £122 million

Enough said

To be fair it's wide knowledge that we wanted Mane and Wijnaldum .... Levy said no thanks ill get you sissoko and Nkoudou.

Poch did say that he wasn't after sissoko.

I don’t think it’s as direct as that. Page 381 in Jose M thread, I posted yesterday’s article and I don’t see anything additional to this.

Exactly it’s on some social media ive read and I wouldn’t regard anything the Telegraph says as gospel but sounds logical to me

To be fair it's wide knowledge that we wanted Mane and Wijnaldum .... Levy said no thanks ill get you sissoko and Nkoudou.

Poch did say that he wasn't after sissoko.

We can want any player but when they’re available in a certain timescale for a certain price sometimes makes it difficult

Not clear cut that Levy didn’t want Mane or Wijnaldum and chose Sissoko and Nkoudou without Poch agreeing first

They have done well on this front - not signing castagne or arrons has been a huge mistake. We should have both of them as our right back options but instead have two clowns.

Tielemans should have been signed but we probably didnt go ahead with it because his position is again blocked by another average player in sissoko.

The club didnt press ahead with maddison on two occasions and also at villa we didnt get the grealish deal done years ago. We spent how many years uming and aring over tierney. We should have him and reguilon as our left back options. Our centre defensive options are a joke. Fonfana looks impressive and relatively cheap signing too.

All epic mistakes by us.
I don't think it's only us, but some of these players would not come to us. For example, why would Maddison come to us to sit behind Eriksen, when he can be a guaranteed starter at a club a few positions lower than us?

I just can't get over his Neanderthal looks. Makes it hard to imagine there's a good coaching mind inside that skull.

I know a few people who had dealings with him back home in N Ireland. Extremely arrogant according to them.

I just don’t like the bloke myself. Would hate to see him ever come to us. I don’t think he’d leave Leicester for us at the minute anyhow (not that I can see Mourinho being sacked in the near future).

Was it not Mane or Son rather than Mane or N’Koudou?

Also, would anyone really rather have Wijnuldum than Sissoko?

Back