• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Yes Poch was fortunate to inherit Kane and Eriksen but they were there from the start of his reign. By 2018 we had started to go stale with the lack of squad refreshment. In football if you standstill you go backwards and we went backwards masked by the Poch's system and the believe he had from the players.

We stagnated and the squad is still suffering from that period now. I keep repeating myself but the squad players are now starters, and not because they rose and took their places but because the previous holders left or broke the backup defence is now THE defence.

We needed to add to the squad in 2017/2018/2019 and not just in 2019nby then it was too late and too much work needed to be done to the squad all at once and the man who needed to make those changes for the sack before he could do so.

Levy set him up to fail. No one likes to hear that, but it's true.

I appreciate that opinion, a lot of people hold it.

I think players should continually improve until their bodies physically degrade, and even as that process starts, mental attributes should continue to rise, if they don't I consider that a failing of them and the coaching staff.

I appreciate that opinion, a lot of people hold it.

I think players should continually improve until their bodies physically degrade, and even as that process starts, mental attributes should continue to rise, if they don't I consider that a failing of them and the coaching staff.

Unfortunately the history of football shows that not to be the case.

That may be one of the few answers Mourinho may actually be able to blame on someone else, if he didn’t want to sign him.
I don’t see Levy’s patience or trust lasting much longer than a couple more games, if we can’t beat West Brom I can’t see us laying a glove on City it’s difficult to think a run of 9 points from a dozen games and 5 consecutive defeats would be acceptable.

That’s where I’ve arrived at. Defeat in the next 2 and it could be curtains as we will be 10th-ish.

Even a draw and a loss might not be enough.

When Jose does eventually go Could we lure Brendan from Leic? Think we’d be lucky to get him. Doubt he’d come. Depends on timing obvs.

teams are not picked based on how much each players earns, it makes more sense to me to ask questions about things that did happen, hypotheticals are endless and irrelevant
Well he was also asked why we were so brick and basically said that we weren’t and it was just a silly penalty... so if he’s going to talk gonad*s about reality then they might as well ask him about hypotheticals (although asking Jose why he didn’t bring Bale on is hardly a hypothetical question?)

That’s where I’ve arrived at. Defeat in the next 2 and it could be curtains as we will be 10th-ish.

Even a draw and a loss might not be enough.

When Jose does eventually go Could we lure Brendan from Leic? Think we’d be lucky to get him. Doubt he’d come. Depends on timing obvs.
Brendan will craw here
He is desperate to get back to a big club
I met him this summer and he was sound and really nice (very small)
The people I know who know him from Glasgow don’t like him because they thought he was arrogant abs believes he is better than what he is.

Well he was also asked why we were so brick and basically said that we weren’t and it was just a silly pelanty... so if he’s going to talk gonad*s about reality then they might as well ask him about hypotheticals (although asking Jose why he didn’t bring Bale on is hardly a hypothetical question?)

he was wrong about the performance, right about the penalty though

that question was clearly digging for conflict, tabloid stuff

Was thinking earlier about when 'the rot' started. Seemed to me it was after the Arsenal win.

I think our tactic of playing to Kane deep, and he playing through to Son was quickly sussed. The problem is, we haven't adapted and looked at alternative tactics going forward. This, ultimately, falls down to the manager.

Brendan will craw here
He is desperate to get back to a big club
I met him this summer and he was sound and really nice (very small)
The people I know who know him from Glasgow don’t like him because they thought he was arrogant abs believes he is better than what he is.

remember when he made up that story about a chat with a Rangers fan,

"“He said: ‘I just wanted to say thank you for coming up to Scottish football. I’m a Rangers supporter but you are a breath of fresh air up here’.”

he's a macaron

Was thinking earlier about when 'the rot' started. Seemed to me it was after the Arsenal win.

I think our tactic of playing to Kane deep, and he playing through to Son was quickly sussed. The problem is, we haven't adapted and looked at alternative tactics going forward. This, ultimately, falls down to the manager.

Way before then, that's just when results started catching up with performances

I watch a lot of football in an average week. I can not think of any defender with leadership qualities that we can get.

Have even been wondering what stones would have done here.
Says it in the transfer thread Tarkowski is one for me. Just does all the basics well and doesn’t let the ball bounce
I don’t think you need leadership qualities, you need a pairing
Laporte is City’s best CB IMO bit stones and Diaz is a brilliant balanced pairing

Back